ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What in the world does oop mean? Im so ignorant on that acronym, see it being used a lot. I guessing it means with some cash on top
oop as in alley oop, the basketball term

if you don't know what it is, it's when one player selfishly tosses the ball up to another player for a slam dunk (more or less)

Got these in on Friday. Shoutout to @mi5tuhstan. Homie was kind enough to oop me his extra pair of Creams at retail. Smooth transaction and a good dude. Glad I don't have to deal with the chase anymore; these are beautiful in hand. Hopefully restocks are plentiful and everybody can eat at some point; struck out a few times so I know it's been a pain.

ei3uvr.jpg
shiet

managed to get myself a 10 but i need a 10.5 :frown:

oop as in alley oop, the basketball term

if you don't know what it is, it's when one player selfishly tosses the ball up to another player for a slam dunk (more or less)
Youre a funny dude, but no its when you make a mistake and youre like oops

What in the world does oop mean? Im so ignorant on that acronym, see it being used a lot. I guessing it means with some cash on top

Good to know. I just sent an email referencing the order number. I thought there was a decent chance that it wouldn't be communicated to those responsible for packing and shipping. Next time I'll call in and ask. I think it's more likely that way. But I'm not too bothered by it though.

Last week's order was canceled, but today's order is still alive

Knock on wood....nope.

Still being proccessed (backordered)

I ordered mine last week as well, and it's just been shipped out today. 

Log onto your RRS account and you can see your status of the order!

nope I'm still good for now haha.

I never received a cancellation email but logged in to my account this morning to find out it was cancelled by the order status (this was from the grey wools last week). They should be fulfilling cancelled orders before putting stock back up. Haha no other way to say it but they straight up suck

Just got off the phone with a rep and he told me my package is ready to leave for delivery tommrow. ...

Back
Top Bottom