ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adidas reps know nothing. might as well ask nike cs about the creams, you might get a more definitive answer
laugh.gif
I had an ADC rep tell me the creams were a Nike exclusive.

Last edited:

I have shop runner, can you ship it with 2 day service for free?
Not familar with shop runner, but I was looking for an even $200 shipped. This is $2 more than I paid shipped. Rather have someone enjoy these then sell them for higher than msrp on ebay.

The thirst in here really came to a new level in the past weeks, nice to see so many people coming into UB and hopefully like them not only because of hype.

I can join the "I am done club" so far with my 6 pairs. Pretty sure this wont last very long, but for the moment I got all UB I wanted.

Bet there will be at least 10 pairs at the end of the year
roll.gif

man I just want a pair of 3Ms so bad, carted them so many times and passed and now im fiening 

Undefeated SM has a 8, 12 and 13 in the creams for anyone looking..I live pretty close but need a 10..

same here man, got my kicksusa order cancelled just today after it was processing for a few days :frown:

I paid 235 for 3Ms only to find out they weren't my size lol.
When I was looking for them all I heard from people was they weren't their cup of tea.

Nice, please someone get these 8s. Sneaker shops in Germany suck. I talked to an Adidas employee recently and he said that they don't even know, whether the creams or Mysterys will drop in Germany... I hope y'all get yours!

Nice, please someone get these 8s. Sneaker shops in Germany suck. I talked to an Adidas employee recently and he said that they don't even know, whether the creams or Mysterys will drop in Germany... I hope y'all get yours!

That's how we felt about the olive and burgundy colors. I'm sure someone in the US will hook you up, that's how I got my Olives last year.

Creams available in store at Feature in Vegas.

(If any left for online, they'll notify on Instagram.)

Last edited:
everyones hopes are so high the creams are going to adc when they already did.. i don't get it. I'm 70% sure they're not going to restock again there but the other 30% of me wants them to haha

Back
Top Bottom