ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha, when I look at all the existing cw's, there is no one I want that bad to justify another UB at the moment. Not yet
Navys are such a great cw, I use them as gym shoes sometimes (only pair I grabbed way below retail, 110$)

Impossible to rank my fav UB. Not anyone of my cw's deserves to be excludet from the top 3:lol:
N

honestly my currently state of mind is buy Yeezys, sell and get 4 more Ultra Boosts. I'm in NY so most of my UB's have been simmering in their box waiting on the snow to clear out. Can't wait for spring.

still not able to checkout
So I gave their CS a call and she asked for my email. She then told me that she released my account and I'll be able to check out. She said there was a glitch today that all payments were being held. I was able to check out using paypal after we hung up the phone.

Last edited:
sorry to those who hit me with PMs for the creams, but can't even leave my apt due to an illness smh..

So, i actually hit for two pairs of Irons in size ten from ADC and Villa but only need one. Cant wait till they arrive! Dont know what to do with the other pair just yet but damn it feels good to be a gangster, but im not.

damn, adidas really just gave the boutiques 1 fsr, and then gives villa allllll the pairs :lol:

Private Long Beach just restocked Mystey Grey LTD..

In store only. I think you can call in and pick up.. Not sure.

Last edited:
My RRS grey wools that was ordered on last weeks restock just arrived at my house. As usual, the plastic bag of death was used but idgaf. Shoes came in one peace. Not complaining specially for that $125 price tag.

Dang it. PayPal not working on villa. I have a 10% off code too. Grrrrrr
give their cs a call and tell them you have a problem checking out. there's a a problem with their system right now and they need to release the hold on your villa account.

Back
Top Bottom