ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those lillards are pretty dope IMO, but I agree...anybody copping to resell is gonna have to sit on those for a minute

Last edited:
Damn...Just Un-DS'd my MGs. The new continental outsoles are awesome. Grippy AF compared to the older ones.

Last edited:
Whoever it was on here to was planning on painting their MG's midsole... My 2 cents would be not to use Angelus or any other kind of paint.

The only method that lasted me more than 2 weeks without cracking is Plastidip.

Also, I would personally paint the midsole on MG's gray instead of black, to keep the monotone look going. I just bought gray plastidip for that specific purpose. I'll post back here with results soon.

People bout to make like $10 after all the fees from reselling those 
laugh.gif

Whoever it was on here to was planning on painting their MG's midsole... My 2 cents would be not to use Angelus or any other kind of paint.
The only method that lasted me more than 2 weeks without cracking is Plastidip.

Also, I would personally paint the midsole on MG's gray instead of black, to keep the monotone look going. I just bought gray plastidip for that specific purpose. I'll post back here with results soon.
Hell yeah dude, I bet they'll look epic. I was thinking of doing the same, I'm glad you're taking the plunge first lol

:lol: people see an all white shoe with some tech and jump thinking it will resell because someone on the internet said ADC had 35 pairs loaded :rofl:

I will say I have thought about grabbing them because they are clean and cool, but nahhh

Last edited:
The Navys are one of the most under hyped colour ways. Really like them.
I actually agree, I've never really given them a good look, but even though they're not for me, it's a dope CW for sure. the green lace tips definitely make it. can we get some data on how well these sell in seattle? hahah

The Navys are one of the most under hyped colour ways. Really like them.

I completely agree.

These were my first UB purchase and were actually an alternative to all my black sneakers...glad I made the decision as now they've become pretty scarce.

Back
Top Bottom