ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First pair just arrived and it really does feel snug although it does fit well. I have gone half size up already. Do you guys like the snug feeling or go another half up for a looser feel? Feels uncomfortable for the first time

First pair just arrived and it really does feel snug although it does fit well. I have gone half size up already. Do you guys like the snug feeling or go another half up for a looser feel? Feels uncomfortable for the first time
In my experience, half size up will only give you more room in the toebox, it will still be snug around the ankle.

Anyone still waiting on their Wools to ship from RRS that placed their order back on the end of January? Mines still says processing :rolleyes

Anyone still waiting on their Wools to ship from RRS that placed their order back on the end of January? Mines still says processing
eyes.gif
I was waiting for a backorder to ship on the 22nd and mine got shot out of the sky :-(

Personally I would keep the SNS over creams. IMO there's a better chance of a Creams restock than an SNS restock. And if the SNS does restock, it won't happen for a long while.

Back
Top Bottom