ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't deal with this anymore. I just want white UB's and i know they restock regularly but this damn thread moves by 400 posts a day and while I'm asleep since I'm in Aus. Managed to scoop a size 10 in my basket 4 mins after someone posted a finishline link the other day but don't ship to Aus.

F$#K

If you could fit a 9 you can take mine before I return them to footlocker...

Contemplating 250 [emoji]128064[/emoji] Just can't make myself do it, team retail these days...
I did...  Seems worth it... 
laugh.gif

Welp, just sold my worn creams for $400. Couldn't pass that up even though I was planning on keeping them. Hopefully they restock. Otherwise I'll just pay resell to have them again lol.

Welp, just sold my worn creams for $400. Couldn't pass that up even though I was planning on keeping them. Hopefully they restock. Otherwise I'll just pay resell to have them again lol.
Damn. You win.

If people are willing to pay those prices, let them be as thirsty as they wanna be.

LOL worn creams for 400?! How'd you pull that off? hahahah

Damn. You win.
If people are willing to pay those prices, let them be as thirsty as they wanna be.

Thanks. Exactly my thoughts!

LOL worn creams for 400?! How'd you pull that off? hahahah

Maybe the guy watched Season 3 yesterday, saw the creams and figured he has to have them now lol. Creams are rare where I am and I guess he was willing to pay a premium just to have them right away.

Haha that's awesome. Every pair I've gotten I've had to sell. No way you can pass that money up. Good move. They'll be around

RRS coming through with the deals but DAMN do they like to cancel. Can't play with my feelings like that 

Back
Top Bottom