ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
paid resell for creams and they came in today. they look amazing in person. way better than all the other boost i own. tired of waiting for retail drops.

You're not helpinggggggggggg
laugh.gif
haha my bad b.

Thats our job here on NT, to make you spend all your cash on shoes. cop cop cop. 

Last edited:
Man, I am always so tempted to get some Solar Reds. Red is my favorite color and they've got nearly a FSR on Fleet Feet Sports. No discount that I can find tho.

I've already got 5 pairs now, but if I could get those for under $150 I'd have to think hard about it.
5 pair solars?

Last edited:
Damn it don't tempt me!! Also know of a size 8 for 265
I mean I told myself that I would not pay resell but they are worth it IMO...  $270 is probably the boundary... At least its not $100 over retail LOL  Just helps with the peace of mind that you have it already...  Lets face it, even if it restocks, chances of getting is still low...  Plus even if it restocks and you are able to cop, you still have the option to sell the 2nd pair...  Thats how I looked at it.

Last edited:
I mean I told myself that I would not pay resell but they are worth it IMO...  $270 is probably the boundary... At least its not $100 over retail LOL  Just helps with the piece of mind that you have it already...  Lets face it, even if it restocks, chances of getting is still low...  Plus even if it restocks and you are able to cop, you still have the option to sell the 2nd pair...  Thats how I looked at it.

Amen bro, can't assail that logic!

Back
Top Bottom