ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are those black JDs listed on that Amazon link with the 3Ms and irons?

One of the pictures shows the J&Ds but the other shows core black. Regardless it's the wrong color description for either of those and the J&Ds didn't come in the sizes available for that colorway.

I'm surprised there wasn't any cream restocks in the past 2 days. There were a few last week

MGs just arrived!!!

@tankdayglo talked me into them & they're
pimp.gif

Peace, NT fam! Having the "Lego Block" NMD and it having been my first experience with Boost, i was curious about its comfort as compared to UB's. A lot f folks say UB wins out in that category...I'd have to agree!! Picked the black UB up today whilst having the NmD on and BOY!!...Side by side comparison let me know 100%.

Now, i still love the NMD, But...I know now, i wont be breaking my neck for as many of the colorways upcoming. The Nicekicks joints for sure. And now i can stop kicking myself as hard for missing out on the oreo joints. Although, im still slightly salty. Haha.

And whats ultra dope...Got em, 30% off here locally $126 before tax! :smokin

Edit: I forgot one thing....Adidas is all over the place with sizing. Size 12 is my proper size and my NMD is a half size big. I'll go size 11.5 for any PK NMD i get from here on. UB's...It was suggested at the store that i go with a full size up....And they were right. Size 13. What gives with their sizing?? If i win on some 350's, what the hell size do i get??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom