ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wore olives today to see Deadpool and washed navy UB today.

My olives fit the same as all my other UB.

They are slightly roomier width wise but are the same as non wools length wise.

When navys dry I will post an updated collection pic.

I'm looking to pick up a pair of Core Black UBs and wanted to know how they fit. I hear UBs in general fit tight so most people size up 1/2-1 full size. Is that true?

I'm a size 11 in Nike Flyknit Racers and 11.5 in Flyknit Free 3.0s and Hyperfeels so I'm thinking of going with a size 11.5. Would that be big enough?

Appreciate the help in advance! 

dam its dead in here. someone post a cream restock so we can cook. haha

Or someone post some info on some burgs or olives for less than half a grip... Wasn't privvy to the glory that is boost when Pahko had 'em for the low and now I'm on a quest. Have creams, 3Ms and Silver LTDs. Think I could call it quits with olives until new color ways pop up

Hi guys, this is my first post but long time lurker.

My lane are Jordans and retro Nikes and need some direction...

I need a (yet another) black shoe: Ultra boost caught my interest, I am able to secure either the 3M or the Core Black.

Which one would you guys keep? I am leaning towards the 3M but I know literally nothing about these shoes so any input is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, lord knows how many times NT has helped me out.

Last edited:

I need a (yet another) black shoe: Ultra boost caught my interest, I am able to secure either the 3M or the Core Black.

Which one would you guys keep? I am leaning towards the 3M but I know literally nothing about these shoes so any input is appreciated.

3Ms no question in my opinion

Core black 100%, 3M doesn't deserve the hype it's getting.

Yeah 3m. And youll probably end up liking them enough to get core too. And then probably ever other colorway out there....

Yeah 3m. And youll probably end up liking them enough to get core too. And then probably ever other colorway out there....
This. I bought the Silver LTDs and then bought 3M and Creams all in about a month's span. And I still want every other color way out there.

3Ms no question in my opinion

Core black 100%, 3M doesn't deserve the hype it's getting.

As you can see its a matter of preference..win win situation tho cant go wrong..im not a huge 3m fan but its done so tastefully on the ultraboost...plus 3m is the newer conti sole..so imo 3m gets the win...i have seen both in person and passed on blacks...love my 3m reflectives

I just replied thanking everyone and tried to share a link to Amazon where they have 3M's in stock, many sizes. I'm too new so it was blocked. Shouldn't be hard to find it on there though, Amazon is the direct seller and Prime :smile:

I do not have any Addidas gear, for example, all my sweats are Tech Fleece. What's ya'll's take on wearing Nike joggers with Addidas? I typically dont have this problem lol.

Last edited:

I just replied thanking everyone and tried to share a link to Amazon where they have 3M's in stock, may sizes. I'm too new so it was blocked. Shouldn't be hard to find it on there though :smile:

I do not have any Addidas gear, for example, all my sweats are Tech Fleece. What's ya'll's take on wearing Nike joggers with Addidas? I typically dont have this problem lol.
It would make my OCD go into overdrive lol. But if it's not on me, then I couldn't care less. If it doesn't bother you, then it shouldn't concern anyone else either.

I just replied thanking everyone and tried to share a link to Amazon where they have 3M's in stock, many sizes. I'm too new so it was blocked. Shouldn't be hard to find it on there though, Amazon is the direct seller and Prime :smile:

Taking this too seriously bruh. Wear what you like and what you want. Doesn't have to be a coordinated production.

Quote:

Why is it a problem to wear different brands at the same time? Do you guys wear nothing but Levi brand clothing when wearing Levi jeans? Shiet just wear what looks good together. Don't be a fool and wear one brand head to toe. This ain't the early 2000s anymore.

Yeah I'm getting better at it. I see different brands on kids (Im 30) which is good. It was a no-no when I was coming up. Get clowned for that in school lol. It's not as easy as turning off a switch.

Last edited:
sort of off topic, but Nike DESTROYED DESTROYED DESTROYED adidas in terms of marketability at all star weekend in toronto

adidas was borderline invisible in terms of events and even what people were wearing on feet

Quote:

Why is it a problem to wear different brands at the same time? Do you guys wear nothing but Levi brand clothing when wearing Levi jeans? Shiet just wear what looks good together. Don't be a fool and wear one brand head to toe. This ain't the early 2000s anymore.
Besides what I just saidon my post right after yours:

Levis etc etc was never a problem. It was sports gear. People just didnt do it, that's all.

Nah, I never go out swooshed from head to toe either even back then.

sort of off topic, but Nike DESTROYED DESTROYED DESTROYED adidas in terms of marketability at all star weekend in toronto

adidas was borderline invisible in terms of events and even what people were wearing on feet

Not really a surprise. Nike dominates the U.S. Market share for athletic shoes. Adidas and UA might be rising but they won't be touching Nike anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom