ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
here's a few snapshot of my UB toe closeup. Bought it from adidas.com.sg

Been hitting up their IG and they said they don't know when shipment will arrive. Originally blamed it on weather and then they sent those tracking numbers to try and buy more time. Smells foul to me with all the other stores getting their pairs already

Likewise for my case. Bought and paid concepts for a week. E-mailed the courier service and they said seller hasn't inform them for pickup yet but tracking number is released. All sizes for the sneakers was available. Wonder how they can take so long to ship it out. Or they do not have the sneakers yet?

Anyone got a good recommendation for which product to use on whites to keep them clean? I've not done anything to my Silver LTD's and they've been holding up fine, but I imagine whites show up dirt a lot easier.

It's funny how hey canceled some orders, but keep restocking
damn i was order many times from RRS different days & different time

i received beautiful email from them ------------------------------------> (  already cancel order ) 
mad.gif

To cop core blacks or wait and try and get the WWs? The cores may be gone by then but not sure how much of a chance I stand getting the WWs

Post office ******* around with my Cream shipment...I'm about to cut someone :smh:

Last edited:

Anyone got a good recommendation for which product to use on whites to keep them clean? I've not done anything to my Silver LTD's and they've been holding up fine, but I imagine whites show up dirt a lot easier.
I just used the footlocker brand "mint" shoe protector. Works great!

for those with "uncaged" ultraboosts, do you think its possible to uncage the wood wood joints?
not sure why you would want to uncage, but YES a knife will cut those 3 stripes off. A knife can uncage whatever damn shoe you like :smile:

i just want my 3ms on an 11 man 
mean.gif
Try to go to your local ShoePalace or Shiekh and ask if they can stock locate AQ5561 in your size. That's what I did with my local SP. Surprisingly they willing to do that, and the other store was willing to do store transfer. Just got my 3M early this week and $10 cheaper. Somehow, the price tag is $170 on the box.

Back
Top Bottom