ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey does anybody know how to get rid of this stain? I received the sneaker like this and i would return them but they are the chalks man the lone one in my size idk if im willing to try to buy these again (since its so damn hard apparently). Please help TIA. (note i used a lilttle

nail polish remover to no avail)

Hey does anybody know how to get rid of this stain? I received the sneaker like this and i would return them but they are the chalks man the lone one in my size idk if im willing to try to buy these again (since its so damn hard apparently). Please help TIA. (note i used a lilttle

this is very sad if this isn't a troll post 

Hey does anybody know how to get rid of this stain? I received the sneaker like this and i would return them but they are the chalks man the lone one in my size idk if im willing to try to buy these again (since its so damn hard apparently). Please help TIA. (note i used a lilttleView media item 1914915

If there was a way to punch you thru your computer screen i so ******* would.

Is cleaning the bottom of kicks what the cool kids are doing these days... :nerd:

Might be time for me to get out the game.

Not sure where you got that idea.

Regardless, a stain like that is not worth caring about. You'll get more just like them from wearing the shoe for a day, even just for a few hours.
lol na i was kidding man but i do appreciate the responses. in hindsight i did come across as petty.

White's have arrived. They're so nice in person. 
nerd.gif

Glad I didn't have to pay resale though. 

Last edited:
Why go trough all the trouble to cop and then ruine it by un caging SMH...
Just do a custom like ol boy dos a few pages back
Using gradients black.
He tryna make fake HBs since the heelcup is white. Smh people can't leave their shoes as it is. Just buy core blacks and uncage them!

i just want my 3ms on an 11 man :smh:

Try to go to your local ShoePalace or Shiekh and ask if they can stock locate AQ5561 in your size. That's what I did with my local SP. Surprisingly they willing to do that, and the other store was willing to do store transfer. Just got my 3M early this week and $10 cheaper. Somehow, the price tag is $170 on the box.

I'm not sure if either of those stores exist up in NY but thanks.

If you're looking for a 3M, it seems like every few days a size or two pops up on Villa, you just have to stalk it and be on at right time.

I'd just keep this page open and refresh periodically obsessively:

https://www.ruvilla.com/catalogsearch/result/?q="ultra boost"

Ain't nobody got time to sit and refresh all day :lol:

Thanks tho.

Weren't you looking for a pair or was it @bLaZ3n :nerd:

I'm not sure if either of those stores exist up in NY but thanks.
Ain't nobody got time to sit and refresh all day :lol:

Thanks tho.

Weren't you looking for a pair or was it @bLaZ3n :nerd:

Well, when you work a Corp. desk job, you can. (How I've gotten all mine pretty much.) :lol:

Just being ready to pounce in general (links dropped, refresh, whatever.) One perk to the job I spose.

Last edited:

you should have done this from the start 
laugh.gif

but really, just wear them and think of it as a stain you'd get when walking 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom