ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So took an L on the Yeezys, need a consolation price, any leads on a MG size 10.5 pair or should I wait for creams (if they ever drop)?
Amazon has a 10.5 in the MG, the stock photo is not correct, but when you check out the correct shoe will appear. Just make sure to choose the solid grey/iron/grey color option

Is it worth picking up the NMDs to finance other purchases or will there be enough of an aftermarket?
Nope...  Let people who want and will wear them cop. 
laugh.gif

struck out on the yeezys today but I still have my 3M ultra boosts coming in whenever my girlfriends parents come to visit from the states

any other c/w's I should be excited about? getting creams are a pipe dream here in Canada

**** that, let those of us who actually want to wear them cop.

Trust me I'd love if that was the way the sneaker world was now but it's not. Have missed out on so many releases because of resellers. From Yeezy to ultra boosts. Nearly everyone resells now. I haven't before but just mooting the idea as there are a few pairs of UBs that I simply can't get in Europe without paying resale prices.

That's absolutely fine, I don't have issues with your opinion at all, in fact it's a good stance to have. Notwithstanding that I attempting to justify the basis for the question.
I would be lying if I said I never sold a pair of sneakers but it's never been my sole intent when making the initial purchase. I just had a knee-jerk reaction cause I'm about to try and cop these NK NMDs and I have a feeling a big fat L is about to be all mine.

I would be lying if I said I never sold a pair of sneakers but it's never been my sole intent when making the initial purchase. I just had a knee-jerk reaction cause I'm about to try and cop these NK NMDs and I have a feeling a big fat L is about to be all mine.
Im not even gonna try LOL

Back
Top Bottom