ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
frown.gif
Super nervous about both of these releases
indifferent.gif

If anything good comes out of this, at least now I know now what 'Sold Out' looks like in different languages. #mrinternational

Need a low key cream restock right now to heal the L's I've taken today... 
I want the most high profile cream restock. Kanye can have a Yeezy Season 4 fashion show, all the models wearing nothing but creams. Then I want Adidas.com to restock every hour for a week straight. After all that's said and done, I want to drive to Nordstrom rack and pick up a pair of creams from the clearance section so I can double up. Then around Christmas, Adidas can hold a promotion **Free Creams with any purchase**

I want the most high profile cream restock. Kanye can have a Yeezy Season 4 fashion show, all the models wearing nothing but creams. Then I want Adidas.com to restock every hour for a week straight. After all that's said and done, I want to drive to Nordstrom rack and pick up a pair of creams from the clearance section so I can double up. Then around Christmas, Adidas can hold a promotion **Free Creams with any purchase**
I've never doubled up on a pair of sneakers...but if Creams became a GR, I'd triple up on them.

Because we talk about UB and NMD in here...  LOL
the whole point of a separate thread is to keep the topics separate lol thats why I'm confused. Haven't been in this thread in a minute

After copping SNS and Mystery Grey's, I had to step back and assess the damages. 

How does ST fit? Same as UB?

The STs have more room. They fit like a traditional shoe on top. They can be laced to fit more tightly or loosely. The tongue is semi-attached; it joins the upper about half-way down. They are wider than the UBs and feel just a bit heavier.

The STs have more room. They fit like a traditional shoe on top. They can be laced to fit more tightly or loosely. The tongue is semi-attached; it joins the upper about half-way down. They are wider than the UBs and feel just a bit heavier.
So would you say same size for ST and UB?

Back
Top Bottom