ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just ordered a pair of core blacks from villa in 9.5, I hope these are TTS.
Opinion is divided on this, some stay TTS, some go up half a size. Really depends on your feet.

I personally do both, but with some of my TTS pairs I take the insoles out to avoid my toes occasionally knicking the inside of the toebox. Some colorways are slightly tighter than others, you'll just have to see how they feel when you get em in.

In my opinion, core blacks fit the tightest of all colorways.  Of the 4 CW's I have, all the same size, core blacks are the only pair i have to take the insoles out.

Do these fit like the flyknit racers? I wear 10's in them.  

best to go in a store and try them on. I wear an 11 in flyknits but 10.5 and on occasion, an 11 in UB's. I could never fit a 10.5 in flyknits without feeling like I'm going to rip threw the FK.

People are really into those h&m pants. I was just in the mall and noticed a few people buying pairs up. Only saw a 30 and 36 left so I tried on a pair. They're alright for $30

People are really into those h&m pants. I was just in the mall and noticed a few people buying pairs up. Only saw a 30 and 36 left so I tried on a pair. They're alright for $30
I can't get into the whole unzipped zipper at the cuff style that seems to be super popular right now. Looks very weird to me.

Total opposite for me. MGs are by far one of the tightest fitting pairs, second only to the all whites.

Chalks fit the loosest for me.

MG's fit so insanely tight compared to my OG's and Creams, actually returned the MG's.
Really surprised to hear this.  My MG's are almost too loose.  For my pairs, here is the loosest to tightest:

MG>White>CNY>Core Black

I can't get into the whole unzipped zipper at the cuff style that seems to be super popular right now. Looks very weird to me.

Yeah I agree. They don't look too bad fully zipped though. Asked the cashier and they have tons in the back all sizes and colors haha. Picked up a Black and Tan just to see how they are at home.

Yeah I agree. They don't look too bad fully zipped though. Asked the cashier and they have tons in the back all sizes and colors haha. Picked up a Black and Tan just to see how they are at home.
For sure, zipped up I dig them much more. Which H&M were you at? Always tough to find locations with decent men's sections.

^yrs those pants definitely moving right now. Be
En trying to get a pair of the tans. A lot of brands pushing that look

someone in here about to load up on H&M sweats and try and make that come up
laugh.gif
People have already tried that.

They were trying to move them on grailed for $135 and of course that didnt work 
roll.gif

Anyone in LA know where i can get some regular core black ubs size 11 for retail? Finishline dont have my size i wanted to use my rewards damn.(

Anyone in LA know where i can get some regular core black ubs size 11 for retail? Finishline dont have my size i wanted to use my rewards damn.(
Not sure what sizes they have left but when I was at the adidas performance store in Culver City (westfield mall) they had a decent amount of core blacks in stock.

Try calling the adidas stores to see if they have your size. Both Santa Monica and Culver City had pairs a couple weeks ago.

Just ordered a pair of core blacks from villa in 9.5, I hope these are TTS.

My true size is 11, I got an 11 in UB's and it's a little snug but not bad. I agree with what others have said, the PK stretches too

Edit:

The pair I'm talking about is the og core blacks, and I have a thin foot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom