ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The White/Multicolor Toe drop in April but will probably start popping up in late March.
edit - But if you're asking specifically about collabs, I believe the next one is the Solebox Uncaged UB as part of the Consortium Tour.
Yeah just Collabs...  So Solebox Uncaged which I dont think I have seen...  Has there been any leaked image of it?  

Nah I was saying a little while ago how surprised I was that they've managed to keep it under wraps. Hopefully pics will start popping up soon.
Yeah so far the 2 collabs, took a while for photos to actually leak...  

Nah I was saying a little while ago how surprised I was that they've managed to keep it under wraps. Hopefully pics will start popping up soon.
Yeah so far the 2 collabs, took a while for photos to actually leak...  
Which ones? There've been SNS, Hypebeast & Wood Wood released so far from the new batch.

SNS & Wood Wood pics were floating around super early. Hypebeast pics actually didn't start showing up until a week or two before release which surprised me. Highsnobiety UBs are probably the pics that've leaked earliest cause we still don't even know when they're coming but the pics showed up alongside the SNS a couple months ago.

Last edited:
Question, is it ok to spray wools with Jason Mark Repel? i mean cause its a wool-like material compared to other sneakers

Which ones? There've been SNS, Hypebeast & Wood Wood released so far from the new batch.

SNS & Wood Wood pics were floating around super early. Hypebeast pics actually didn't start showing up until a week or two before release which surprised me. Highsnobiety UBs are probably the pics that've leaked earliest cause we still don't even know when they're coming but the pics showed up alongside the SNS a couple months ago.
Forgot about the HB collab...  LOL  Didnt the image only leaked with in the month of release?  

Then it must have been just the wood wood then...  There was one image of the wood wood that leaked but none for a while til i guess the "official" photos.
Wood Wood pics were actually floating around very early as well if you look back through the gallery in this thread. It's actually fairly abnormal for pics not be on here well in advance of the release date, that's why I'm surprised we still haven't seen the Solebox.

But yes, none of the "official" pics pop up for these collabs until a week or two before release.

Go check out the NMD thread, UNDFTD supposedly did some people dirty who were lining up of the NK NMDs, but they discussed it PLENTY over there.
Yep pretty much which is why I NEVER hit the La Brea location. They may get everything there but shady biz and people line up for days. Aint got the time for all that..

Never bought anything from any of their locations cause I always got shady/snobbish vibes. They also rarely stock anything I want unless it requires lining up.

I do have a homie who works for them now, only not on the retail side of things, maybe he can hook it up...

Back
Top Bottom