ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so the new UBs have the continental sole, what's the main difference on those compared to the OGs? & the OGs were the only boost to not have it?

all black NMDs coming in March
tongue.gif

does anybody know, how i could find out, when the All White UBs restock in europe?

there isn't an adidas.de Homepage, where they could notify me via email.

i really give up hope soon

Update on Wood Wood order:

Status of my WW order changed to awaiting good and customer service made a change to my delivery address without issue. Fingers crossed.

so the new UBs have the continental sole, what's the main difference on those compared to the OGs? & the OGs were the only boost to not have it?
Conti soles are more durable over the long term, slightly more grippy when new.  Though neither have a ton of traction.  General consensus is that either are fine for casual wear.  The majority of the OG durability complaints came from runners who were putting in fairly heavy miles on pavement.

Last edited:

Conti soles are more durable over the long term, slightly more grippy when new.  Though neither have a ton of traction.  General consensus is that either are fine for casual wear.  The majority of the OG durability complaints came from runners who were putting in fairly heavy miles on pavement.
repped thanks! so they will wear down faster but nothing serious for the casual use

all i gotta say is that I was stupid excited for my PB 350's to arrive but when they came in yesterday i was VERY disappointed! They fit like trash compared to the UB's! UBs > Yeezys

all i gotta say is that I was stupid excited for my PB 350's to arrive but when they came in yesterday i was VERY disappointed! They fit like trash compared to the UB's! UBs > Yeezys
whats wrong with em? are you sure u got the right size?

You either didnt size down or just complaining for the sake of complaining. :lol:

They arent as comfy as UB but by no means are they not comfy or anything.

whats wrong with em? are you sure u got the right size?
tbh i got a 10.5 and they are a half size big, i tried them on with my thickest socks and they were still big! i didnt even bother walking around my house because I knew they were a half size big. but on top of that they just feel very lose and the fit just wasn't nearly as welcoming as my UBs

tbh i got a 10.5 and they are a half size big, i tried them on with my thickest socks and they were still big! i didnt even bother walking around my house because I knew they were a half size big. but on top of that they just feel very lose and the fit just wasn't nearly as welcoming as my UBs
Lol can't really judge/compare a shoe if you got the wrong size. At least you know now for future releases

Lol can't really judge/compare a shoe if you got the wrong size. At least you know now for future releases
ya i knew someone would say that, but i could just tell from putting the shoe on and not even walking around that i greatly prefer the UBs

He wont...  LOL  He'll sell for market value or size swap...  Either or, its not going back to the retailer... 

Excited to make the UB vs. 350 comparison soon (today hopefully... depending on delivery)

Back
Top Bottom