ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

How much do you think the wood wood resale would be, i want to get them , but for high resale price lol 
Grabbing just for resale? Cmon man love your shoes. These are dope too.
I feel like they would be a little higher than SNS... I dont know why... So $350 would be the start but Ive seen someone post earlier that its at $500 or something crazy right now.
Seriously? I thought because there'd be two pairs resell wouldn't be that high. Really want this black pair lol. Might see if I can get a bigger size of the white and see how it looks on feet.

Seriously? I thought because there'd be two pairs resell wouldn't be that high. Really want this black pair lol. Might see if I can get a bigger size of the white and see how it looks on feet.
Nah i want the pairs, i just dont want to pay resale, so that why im checking if i should take this release srs or not, I want both pairs, and if they go on resale im end up spending 600+ lol no way , rather get both at 180 . 

Nah i want the pairs, i just dont want to pay resale, so that why im checking if i should take this release srs or not, I want both pairs, and if they go on resale im end up spending 600+ lol no way , rather get both at 180 . 
Completely misunderstood your post man, very much sounded like you wanted to cop to resell.

Normally I might not care but when it's a pair I really want and am worried about striking out on I tend to get a little irritable haha.

Completely misunderstood your post man, very much sounded like you wanted to cop to resell.

Normally I might not care but when it's a pair I really want and am worried about striking out on I tend to get a little irritable haha.
Lol no worries, I'm just trying to start my collection up , got 2 i wear alot, and need new colors, lol

You're getting both? I'm going to try but tbh I might end up selling the white depending on how they look on feet. I like the idea of the strap but really not sure how it'll end up looking.

Yeah for sure, I like to ask before hand too but I also misunderstood. I thought these would only got for like 300ish but apparently I'm wrong.

You're getting both? I'm going to try but tbh I might end up selling the white depending on how they look on feet. I like the idea of the strap but really not sure how it'll end up looking.

Yeah for sure, I like to ask before hand too but I also misunderstood. I thought these would only got for like 300ish but apparently I'm wrong.

Cmon man, love your shoes.

These just popped up on eBay. Hopefully this means they're due for release soon???
After looking at that listing I'm not that impressed.

Leather cage and wool toebox is a nice combo but

the MG looks better IMO.  The collab looks bland.

They should have put a black continental sole on them and used the black laces to tie it all together.

With that being said the MG probably would look good with that grey continental sole instead of black.

Last edited:
They really do exist

nerd.gif

Silver with black laces and a translucent cage? Says FW15, also silvermetallic/silver metallic/core black

Wow, it'd be a badass collection to try and track down all the UB samples used for the incorrect stock photos on the boxes

I got my Creams. I didn't realize that they had a bluish tint to them. Look better in person IMO.

I think someone in here asked to add a feature to see the inventory levels of each size on ADCInventory.com. I am not sure if that is possible at the moment I really need to dig into ADC code to see if it's public.

However, what I will do is add a dropdown for the UB's color ways, so you don't have to type in the style code each time. 

Just remember when entering a style code, they're cap sensitive.

If you have any other requests let me know.

Last edited:

I think someone in here asked to add a feature to see the inventory levels of each size on ADCInventory.com. I am not sure if that is possible at the moment I really need to dig into ADC code to see if it's public.

However, what I will do is add a dropdown for the UB's color ways, so you don't have to type in the style code each time. 

Just remember when entering a style code, they're cap sensitive.

If you have any other requests let me know.
Awesome work, man! Would it be possible to show the cumulative total at the top and then a breakdown of availability by size below?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom