ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That all red boost is a must for me if it drops

@tankdayglo let me just enjoy the thought that it might happen :lol:

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what it'd look like if they did B&W or multicolored boost with different colored individual pellets...

I would love to do a custom. What do you guys think it would take to dye the uppers? Not sure if angelus leather dye would work.

I would love to do a custom. What do you guys think it would take to dye the uppers? Not sure if angelus leather dye would work.
GAC 900 + angelus paint or 50/50 water+angelus is fine. Note that with GAC 900 you need a heat gun to let the paint bind to the material.

yeah thats what i figured, someone on reddit claims they dropped at the nyc flagship store already and got a pair
tbh, barneys doesnt give a f

they just want money so i wouldnt be surprised if they sold everything early to avoid campouts

Seeing the HSB collabs after having the Grey Wools and the Mystery Greys... I'm a lot less excited for them. They're like the MGs but with the uniform tone of the GWs. Kinda hope the final release has something special to them. Though its unlikely I'll be able to cop a pair anyway haha.

Dumb question perhaps, but are the MGs wool?

Got my Yeezys in same size as flyknits, fit a little big but acceptable. Got UB's in .5 up and they should be here tomorrow. Super excited for my first two adidas pickups ever

Back
Top Bottom