ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you have silver ltd?

Did you see my post of the sample pair that look just like the pair on the box.

yes, that was my first pair i purchased
and yes i saw your picture on the sample, very interesting to see it lol

all i gotta say is that I was stupid excited for my PB 350's to arrive but when they came in yesterday i was VERY disappointed! They fit like trash compared to the UB's! UBs > Yeezys

Yes, this is very true. Yeezy 350's are not that comfortable on foot. Not even in the same league as UBs in terms of comfort (or looks IMO). Sold my TDs back in July for $600 after wearing them for one week on vacation. Had no idea they'd be going for $1500+ six months later SMH....

Yes, this is very true. Yeezy 350's are not that comfortable on foot. Not even in the same league as UBs in terms of comfort (or looks IMO). Sold my TDs back in July for $600 after wearing them for one week on vacation. Had no idea they'd be going for $1500+ six months later SMH....
I prefer my UB to my PB. PB feels like a Roshe Boost.

Fellas can anyone recommend different laces I can get for my UB's other than @ ************** (most of them are sold out!!!) thanks!

Last edited:
50/50 dye and water is what the other guy used

You talkin bout the dude with the gradients? Coulda sworn he used 50/50 Paint and water. Not dye. Otherwise paint would be too stiff.

Yep,i used 50% water, 50% angelus paint. I would love to re quote how i did it but im gonna have a hard time doing that using mobile. You guys can always use the search feature to find it.

I'm the guy on reddit who got the WoodWood from Barneys in NY.

They dropped WoodWood at the Madison Ave location on 02/23. Then dropped Nicekicks NMD on 02/24. 

The 7th Ave(new location) dropped both WoodWood and Nicekicks NMD on 02/24. I called 7th ave around 3pm and asked if they had any ultra boost. Had a short conversation with the worker and asked him to read me what was on the box tag. He said "Boost M W W". Immediately asked him to reserve me a 9 and i would come pick it up in about 2hours(i live in queens). I get to Barneys 7th ave around 4:40 and i see 3 resellers walking out of the elevator, each with like 3 huge bags full of nicekicks and woodwoods. I got upstairs and luckily they didn't sell my 9 to them. Worker said that corporate didn't give out any specific instructions for this shoe. Safe to say that Barneys 7th Ave has been officially made hot. I'm happy I got my pair but also extremely angry that I saw not 1, not 2, but 3 resellers walking out with the whole stores stock of them. Ridiculous. I'm pretty sure Barneys Madison had a limit because a well known reseller in NY only got a few 3 Blacks and 1 White (woodwood).

I included some pics below for proof.
A big F U to resellers. 

Those bounce in that promo picture look nothing like the one on the Adidas website. Talk about photo editing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure you can tell the difference by the stripes.... If they have the 3 stripes then they are mesh.

Is it safe to assume that all primeknit nmd's are Limited? While the mesh version will be global release?

Back
Top Bottom