ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All hope I don't get bashed for asking this in here but thought you all would have some advice.  I just picked up my first two UB's (MGs and Wool Greys).  Which joggers (brands, materials) ya'll recommend?
Not joggers but check out the Silhouette pants from Embellish.  They have zippers at the ankle.  Love mine and they go great with UB.   They have 3 colors I believe.  

http://embellishnyc.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/silhouette-2-0-grey?variant=11160127686

Anyone have cool lace swaps on any color ub? I have cores, creams, sns, all white.
got my creams in today together with the RLS rope laces. prefer the rope lace look to the original ones as it's less bright.

rope laces put beside some flat laces from the kith x asics GLV drop last year, did i mention they were the exact shade? lol

way too long and somehow they don't tickle my fancy... prolly gonna cut them and put some DIY aglets on for spare laces 

Waiting on the cream laces to restock at RLS... Didnt have creams yet the last restock. 
laugh.gif
  Even laces are a challenge to cop.

I tried the RLS cream laces on my Chalks for a day but decided I like the og laces better.
Was it just not as appealing or too much going on?
Decided the color of the og laces was too nice to pass up. When I put them back in after a day of having the rope laces it was like, "oh yeah, that's how they're supposed to look". I didn't hate the rope laces in them, just prefer the ogs. I've done lace swaps with maybe 5 of my UBs, the rest still have the ogs in.

Decided the color of the og laces was too nice to pass up. When I put them back in after a day of having the rope laces it was like, "oh yeah, that's how they're supposed to look". I didn't hate the rope laces in them, just prefer the ogs. I've done lace swaps with maybe 5 of my UBs, the rest still have the ogs in.
Cool...  I have yet to find a rope lace that I like and the extra ones I have at home are all long...  LOL

got my creams in today together with the RLS rope laces. prefer the rope lace look to the original ones as it's less bright.

rope laces put beside some flat laces from the kith x asics GLV drop last year, did i mention they were the exact shade? lol

way too long and somehow they don't tickle my fancy... prolly gonna cut them and put some DIY aglets on for spare laces 
man that second pic is flames. now i gotta decide flats or ropes. might have to cop both.

oh and last question you know what length rope laces are good for UB's and yeezys? RLS has a couple colors i wanna try

I like how the stock laces match the 3 stripes on the cage perfectly... to me the above doesn't match "perfectly" 

Anyone have any pics of the grey wools uncaged? I feel like they would decent..

Also: Where TF are the creams at

oh and last question you know what length rope laces are good for UB's and yeezys? RLS has a couple colors i wanna try
42" are good, as mentioned on RLS. i loosen mine uniformly between the eyelets as the fit is already snug, and this gives me my desired length when tied, but to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom