ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And I agree with you that we should enjoy the UBs until they potentially die or never leave the game at all. But nonetheless they should be enjoyed without skipping a car note just to rock a shoe because the hype manufactured a resell price.

Leave all the Nike/Jordan shenanigans from the UBs. 
Damn, ok so UB are going to be discontinued? noooooooooooo, i love the shoe, not the hype, but the comfort and to rock lol **** dammit always the shoes i likee

Damn, ok so UB are going to be discontinued? noooooooooooo, i love the shoe, not the hype, but the comfort and to rock lol **** dammit always the shoes i likee
No they won't. Not anytime soon. Best thing to do is hoard all the cw so that when they discontinue you have maybe 20 pairs. 
laugh.gif

No they won't. Not anytime soon. Best thing to do is hoard all the cw so that when they discontinue you have maybe 20 pairs. 
laugh.gif
I dunno man...I still have some Beanie Babies I wasn't able to resell from the 90s 
glasses.gif

Joking aside, I truly believe they are going to come out with sicker CWs that once the hype is over on the creams, they can be had for $50 or more cheap than what resellers are price pointing them.

To me NMDs are the entry level lifestyle boost they gonna run with and all the high-price end stuff are gonna be the Yeezys. UBs are kinda in the middle on that minus all the consortium releases.

Could they transition an initial running shoe (that was supposed to compete with running shoes like asics / hola /  saucony) in a million colors for lifestyle purposes..could be.

Or could they reinvent UBs with cheaper materials and take out Mi Compatibly (yes, your cream UBs can work with MiCoach) to feed the hype? possibly.

All in all, I am enjoying the UBs, the chatter it brings and putting Adidas in the conversation of purebred Nike heads. I just don't appreciate the reselling market for them.

This purely based on my opinion and based on the pairs that I want to have

Creams, 3M, SNS, J&D Black, Core black, J&D White, White, Hypebeast, Wood Wood, MG, Wool Grey, Silver, OG, Navy.

Didn't include the Burgs and Olives since I only like mostly black, white and grey cw.

This purely based on my opinion and based on the pairs that I want to have

Creams, 3M, SNS, J&D Black, Core black, J&D White, White, Hypebeast, Wood Wood, MG, Wool Grey, Silver, OG, Navy.

Didn't include the Burgs and Olives since I only like mostly black, white and grey cw.
Alright i see nice, what are so special about the 3M? i always hear about em just never knew difference from those and the core black,,

Alright i see nice, what are so special about the 3M? i always hear about em just never knew difference from those and the core black,,
Nothing really special but I just like it. For me it gives an impression of a black and white pair which I look for in a shoe. Some don't like the 3m and some like the hint of 3m. Different people different preferences.

Nothing really special but I just like it. For me it gives an impression of a black and white pair which I look for in a shoe. Some don't like the 3m and some like the hint of 3m. Different people different preferences.
Ohhhh, so the 3M adds like a reflective look? 

All in all, I am enjoying the UBs, the chatter it brings and putting Adidas in the conversation of purebred Nike heads. I just don't appreciate the reselling market for them.
You should have mentioned from the start that your wildy inaccurate theories were a knee-jerk reaction to the resale market for UBs. It would have made a lot more sense.

The majority of us in here don't like the high resale price of UBs either, you're preaching to the choir in that regard.

You should have mentioned from the start that your wildy inaccurate theories were a knee-jerk reaction to the resale market for UBs. It would have made a lot more sense.

The majority of us in here don't like the high resale price of UBs either, you're preaching to the choir in that regard.
Yup. So who has creams for retail? Lol.

Ohhhh, so the 3M adds like a reflective look? 
Yes mam.

My theory was taken out of context as fact. I did preach that person/people shouldn't get all wound up in the cream hype. Yes, majority of us don't like high resale prices, but some people are still convincing themselves resell prices are fair because the scarcity of creams.

As I said in my starting post, there will probably be a doper cw so save the extra a person woulda bought for those. Creams are the hotness for now. And seeing all the hype, that now will probably be not much longer.

Don't worry man, if I am wrong you got first in line for dumplings. I will still honor that.

Back
Top Bottom