ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do the whites fit? I'm a 9.5 in the cores and wools with a bit of room. Can I drop to 9 in the whites or better to hold off?

They definitely have me thinking differently about where I want my money to go. On the last year of Kobe but otherwise its all been adidas, and they're too comfortable not to wear, not buying shoes just to have and look at. Been unloading a lot lately as well.

damn Adidas. Trying to make me forget about Nike

im selling pretty much all of my jordans lol, space jams n all.
all ive been trying to buy for the past few months are ultras and foams... just cant shake my love for foams

Just as a lifelong basketball fan i'll always be a sucker for some of their sig lines. But I honestly dont think i've touched a single airmax/roshe/huarache (i've bought but not worn racers) in I dont know how long now. Adidas runners/lifestyles is definitely killing nikes for me right now

and those future crafts! :smokin just take all my money adidas. I want it to get to the time where the machines are in stores and you can go and watch your shoe get made.

Last edited:
anyone in here win t he UBIQ raffle for the WWs?

or any UBIQ raffle ever?
I've never won a raffle for a single sneaker from anywhere.

Weird thing is I win raffles for concert tix & events all the time, but those usually have way less entries.

Has Ubiq already notified winners?

Took me almost 10 years before I bought adidas again. Havent bought a pair of nikes/jordans this year that are for keeps.

The UB is crazy addicting. Grabbed my first 2 pairs in the last 24 hours.
RIP your wallet @Rambo831  its a slippery slope

these look unreal omg so in love

Future crafts look dope no doubt. Someone on IG who has the samples was saying they are comfy but not as comfy as the UB. I believe that, the 3d printing thing is cool and adds the possibility of customizing support for different people but it just doesnt look like it can provide the comfort of the UB. 

Back
Top Bottom