ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@JordDiem   No doubt about it, shoes are a sickening addiction.  I'm already looking for a 3rd UB colorway.   Was close to grabbing that black 3m from jimmy jazz but got cart jacked. 

I actually won the raffle for WW's they called me this morning to place the order. Ive entered a lot of ubiq raffles and this is the first time ever winning from them
did they call you private?

Serious question. Does the UBs have the same boost sole against the NMDs? Ive observed that UBs have more "spongy" feeling with every step against NMDs. What causes the difference?

My theory was taken out of context as fact. I did preach that person/people shouldn't get all wound up in the cream hype. Yes, majority of us don't like high resale prices, but some people are still convincing themselves resell prices are fair because the scarcity of creams.

As I said in my starting post, there will probably be a doper cw so save the extra a person woulda bought for those. Creams are the hotness for now. And seeing all the hype, that now will probably be not much longer.

Don't worry man, if I am wrong you got first in line for dumplings. I will still honor that.
IF Adidas doesnt drop the creams ever again, wouldnt the resell value for that shoe increase?  People would want it more...  Supply/Demand indicates that prices will go up.  Now if they drop like the MGs then that would be a different story.

I can say the same for these NMDs.  All 3 cw that adidas dropped (didnt include NK since they didnt drop at ADC) has been limited hence the ridiculous resell price.  Now if Adidas do the same for these 3 cw and drop them like they did Whites, Core Black, MG, it would be a different story...

Serious question. Does the UBs have the same boost sole against the NMDs? Ive observed that UBs have more "spongy" feeling with every step against NMDs. What causes the difference?
It's the same material, just configured in a different way. The UB has more boost in the sole than the NMD and the NMD has the stabilizing blocks that make them feel slightly less bouncy. The two blocks sitting below either side of the heel are actually one piece of plastic, with a thin piece connecting them that runs through the boost material under the heel.

Isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol on a cotton ball.  The foam is pretty durable and it's not painted so really anything should be okay.  Water works fine if they aren't too dirty as well.
Do you or any of the guys think it's safe to put them in the washing machine for a better clean.

Whats mroe comfy pure boost or lunar 3? i have had lunars before and they were the most comfy shoe i ever wore but i might want to try these boosts out

Just got my order confirmation on my order on the WW from ubiq! First time winning these raffles.

Whats mroe comfy pure boost or lunar 3? i have had lunars before and they were the most comfy shoe i ever wore but i might want to try these boosts out
Boost all day. Had Lunar 1s, 2s, and 3s. After wearing the 3s down, they started hurting my feet. No complaints about the boost so far. I don't think I've worn a pair of Lunars since getting the Ultra Boosts.

Back
Top Bottom