ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Men's pair was toast from the start on deadstock. Saw it when it went live. Grabbed a womens 7.5 though for the wife.

Well damn visual ping dropped the ball on that one. Didn't hear a peep. Wonder if there actually any sizes available though since they did in store first...

Anyone know a better page monitor?
I only saw 6.5, 7, 9 and 11 for mens when it went live. Went for a 9 and it was toast already.

I only saw 6.5, 7, 9 and 11 for mens when it went live. Went for a 9 and it was toast already.
Page monitor was pretty on point for most of the other sites, even though I still struck out, just surprised it didn't pick up on the changes on deadstock.

As far as I can tell, Proper dropped as sold out for both pairs. Why even bother listing it?

Last edited:
Copped my pair off a reseller for $350... Really not mad though. This release seemed ridiculous. I'm surprised honestly at how many people wanted theses. Hopefully that's not a bad decision. I remeber people were selling the HBs for $350 and now I hardly see them under $500...

Copped my pair off a reseller for $350... Really not mad though. This release seemed ridiculous. I'm surprised honestly at how many people wanted theses. Hopefully that's not a bad decision. I remeber people were selling the HBs for $350 and now I hardly see them under $500...
I doubt these will reach HB prices, they'll probably settle in the 300-350 range.

Back
Top Bottom