ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know how the WW run compared to other UBs?
So far only one person in her has commented on the fit and they said they fit a little bigger, similar to the wools.

Not sure if that's true though, we'll have to wait until more people in here actually wear their pairs, which probably won't be that many.

So far only one person in her has commented on the fit and they said they fit a little bigger, similar to the wools.

Not sure if that's true though, we'll have to wait until more people in here actually wear their pairs, which probably won't be that many.
Hearin' this too... Really hoping this is the case, I bought an 11 and was scared I might be an 11.5 considering I'm an 11 in Yeezy's. 

Do you know why the HB Uncaged are so high? It's the laziest UB consortium release IMO.
The two main reasons I'd say it's so high are 1) it has the name Hypebeast attached to it & 2) it was the first official uncaged UB.

The SNS fit similar to the wools as well so I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case with these too.

Regardless I wouldn't worry about it too much, you can always take the insoles out if they're too tight, they're still super comfy that way.

Hearin' this too... Really hoping this is the case, I bought an 11 and was scared I might be an 11.5 considering I'm an 11 in Yeezy's. 
You can fit an 11 in UB but I think 11.5 would be more comfortable for you.

I had the same dilemma with the SNS UBs - they were the only UB I lined up for but some dude before me got my size so I went with a half size down with my usual UB sizing and it's way too snug for my tastes. It works but everyone's feet swell throughout the day due to gravity so I wouldn't advise wearing it for long periods of time.

Last edited:
always wondering...what are you US-guys referring to when you say TTS in case of adidas?

cause if you're going by US-size, going TTS would already mean a half size down in US-sizes. like normally an EU46 is a US12, but with adidas an EU46 is US11.5 and so on....

always wondering...what are you US-guys referring to when you say TTS in case of adidas?

cause if you're going by US-size, going TTS would already mean a half size down in US-sizes. like normally an EU46 is a US12, but with adidas an EU46 is US11.5 and so on....
When I say TTS I'm talking about my average shoe size across all brands. It doesn't always apply, but if I'm trying on a shoe and I'm not sure how it'll fit, I always try a 9.5 first.

I don't own a lot of adidas aside from UBs and now NMDs so I can't say what my size is in their other shoes since it's been so long since I owned a pair of stan smiths or the like.

Regardless, I've heard the argument that we should be using EU or UK sizing as our gauge before but it doesn't really matter, shoe sizes fluctuate slightly across all brands and even across models within the same brand no matter what country's sizing you're going by.

Uhhhhhh I wear a 10.5 in my US size and thats what I call TTS if I'm purchasing something from the UK/EU though I purchase a size 10 instead or a 43-44.

...looking at what I just typed I wonder why we can't all just use the same system, why does everything have to be more complicated than needs be.

Back
Top Bottom