ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bruh why would they fit differently

The Wools fit fractionally looser than standard Primeknits. And then there are the Silver LTDs that fit alittle tight......So yeah there has been some marginal variations is sizing due to different materials used on the uppers.

Way too hard to keep up with this thread, moves too quick lol. I'm trying to find Core Black, Wool Grey, MG, or Silver LTD in a 6.5/7y for my girlfriend under retail. What are my options? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm sure this was posted recently but this thread moves at lightning pace; where can I find rope laces that fit the eyelets in UB? I had a white/3m pair from kith and nearly ripped the cage off my triple whites.

Just wait for 3ms to restock. For creams I guess the best way is to pay resell. Still hoping for that restock.
I'm also a few minutes off when the 3Ms restock. Creams on the other hand, who knows if those will. 

To me, those 3 are the most appealing.  I'm really digging the SNS hard.  Trying to hold back on getting them, that resale is crazy.  
SNS can be had for 300 which is still even cheaper than what I've seen the WW go for already. So far the SNS is my favorite UB collab

bought this pair off someone and asked to see the tongue. honestly not bad to what ive seen on ebay with way worse black sports. if its because of the paper ill switch out the white paper from my cream ultra boosts box with the black so i dont have to worry anymore lol 

bought this pair off someone and asked to see the tongue. honestly not bad to what ive seen on ebay with way worse black sports. if its because of the paper ill switch out the white paper from my cream ultra boosts box with the black so i dont have to worry anymore lol 
Not even sure what I'm supposed to be looking at here.

black spot would occur with just normal wear.

Yeah, yeah, I get it. You want to be the one to cause that black mark, not come like that from the factory.

perfection.

I'm usually all for people to like what they like, but if you don't like OG Purp, you like UBs for all the wrong reasons.
i'm just not a fan of the color purple so idk what to say haha. dont own anything purple i think except for gl3 alvins and glv desert pack

i don't like purple, but the purple on the OGs is just the right shade of purple. Perfection. Gives it that little extra sumptin sumptin.

Aside from the purple heel cup on the OGs, it's the gold lace tips that really do it for me.

Should have grabbed more. Joints could be had at like $100 before all this hype.

Mine are absolutely cooked, I would love several pairs to wear for the rest of my life.

Really trying to find Core Blacks, Wool Grey, MG, or Silver LTD in a 6.5w/7W for my girlfriend (under retail lol). What are my options? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom