ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Really trying to find Core Blacks, Wool Grey, MG, or Silver LTD in a 6.5w/7W for my girlfriend (under retail lol). What are my options? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
gonna have a hard time finding those under retail for womens. best bet is to use like a rewards coupon from FNL if you have one. either that or be ready for when RRS restocks randomly.

Rocking my Wood Wood for the first time.... 

My Fave UBs are 

1) HypeBeast Uncaged (Cos it's uncaged by default and the PK stick looks awesome)

2) OGs (Purple heel cup is really dope!)

3) GR Whites (The whites are so clean)

my opinion though

gonna have a hard time finding those under retail for womens. best bet is to use like a rewards coupon from FNL if you have one. either that or be ready for when RRS restocks randomly.

Go back to page 1347   post #40398
Appreciate it man. I'm pretty sure that the UK 6.5/7 women is 8.5/9 US though 
ohwell.gif

That's what I thought as well but I saw this chart and second guessed myself.
That's a wacky size chart, whenever you're looking up sizes make sure you find the chart for the specific brand in question cause they all do different conversions.

http://www.adidas.com/us/help-section-size_charts.html

edit - although that adidas size chart contradicts the info I just gave you. Weirdly it seems like adidas' UK sizing is unisex? Not sure what the deal is there.

Last edited:
That's a wacky size chart, whenever you're looking up sizes make sure you find the chart for the specific brand in question cause they all do different conversions.

edit - although that adidas size chart contradicts the info I just gave you. Weirdly it seems like adidas' UK sizing is unisex? Not sure what the deal is there.

Seems to be a lot of confusion on this...but I believe this is accurate. My 12.5 US ww white is a UK 11 which fits just like my 3m 11.5 US / 11 UK....ill double check tomorrow....I believe the Euro sizes are also unisex....dunno about other brands strictly speaking on these Adidas UB

Yeah thats correct Adidas UK sizing does not change regardless of the gender type of the Ultras. So my Mens 9.5us/9UK translates to a woman's 10.5us/9uk.

Seems to be a lot of confusion on this...but I believe this is accurate. My 12.5 US ww white is a UK 11 which fits just like my 3m 11.5 US / 11 UK....ill double check tomorrow....I believe the Euro sizes are also unisex....dunno about other brands strictly speaking on these Adidas UB
Yeah seems to be that UK sizing is unisex, so @WitnessAM23  the chart you had was most likely for Nike and brands that use their same sizing since the difference between men's & women's in Nike is 1.5 but in adidas it's just 1.

Do you know if the base green ultra boost are still available in your area? I do not believe they have reached the United States yet, but I am looking for a Sz. 10.5 and Sz. 5.5 if you can help. Thank you!

Do you know if the base green ultra boost are still available in your area? I do not believe they have reached the United States yet, but I am looking for a Sz. 10.5 and Sz. 5.5 if you can help. Thank you!
Never released in US, never will. Majority of pairs went to certain parts of Asia.

eBay is your best bet

Never released in US, never will. Majority of pairs went to certain parts of Asia.

eBay is your best bet

Yep Greens Asia/Euro only release.

Burgs were Asia only...... That always strikes me as a bit weird as i view the Greens & Burgs as a pack.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom