ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't understand their thinking with the ugly colourways.  If they did like what they did with the superstars, a selection of pastel colourways or something along those lines, I would def buy up a few.

new colors on Adidas Europe site. Not my cup of tea though, I am like monochromatic look now. The site is crashing constantly.

On the similar topic, I want to find a permanent paint marker that can be used to color UB midsole. Will try to make double grey out of grey wool UB.

A dude a while back used a Michaels Decofabric pen to black out his boost and it looked surprisingly good. They make a bunch of colors of those pens.

Saw that lace swap on the Gram yesterday. Not my cup of tea as it doesn't tie in to the rest of the shoe, but if you're into customization of any kind i guess you could find something to like.

The unique portion being the laces much too long and looping between the cage. 

that's not that bad. You have to do that for every drop or just one time?

Nah just spend $240 and you become a member. Then you get to enter the raffle for limited items in the future. I find that absurd since being in a raffle for limited item means you have to compete with so many people which decreases your chance by a higher degree.

Laces with a side of UB
sick.gif

Last edited:
that's not that bad. You have to do that for every drop or just one time?

Nah just spend $240 and you become a member. Then you get to enter the raffle for limited items in the future. I find that absurd since being in a raffle for limited item means you have to compete with so many people which decreases your chance by a higher degree.

But as far as raffles go your odds are probably better than most.

They Gotta Have Something There That You Could Cop To Become A Permanent Member. 240 is practically one pair of shoes and a hat. If I was out there I would've been did that. Next time my sister goes there ima ask her to do the same for me

They Gotta Have Something There That You Could Cop To Become A Permanent Member. 240 is practically one pair of shoes and a hat. If I was out there I would've been did that. Next time my sister goes there ima ask her to do the same for me

Two pairs of roshe day break equal $8000 NTD. There you go lol

Back
Top Bottom