ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't look like the kid's version are any different from the adults unless it's mesh and not primeknit. How much are they?

I want the SNS, but it seems that sellers wont take 300. 
mean.gif

Doesn't look like the kid's version are any different from the adults unless it's mesh and not primeknit. How much are they?

They're the same, the new triple whites use the gradient pattern so it looks like a slightly different material but it's still primeknit.

They retail for $160, been floating around for a few weeks now.

Men's should be dropping in April/May. May on ADC supposedly.

need MG in 11/11.5 if anybody could assist. I was originally gonna pass but murdered my UB in california last week. Don't wear your UB to disneyland. 

They're the same, the new triple whites use the gradient pattern so it looks like a slightly different material but it's still primeknit.

They retail for $160, been floating around for a few weeks now.

Men's should be dropping in April/May. May on ADC supposedly.

I have been "retired" from the UB. Just popping up here and there. Not bad of a price with the same tooling and all.

I'm pretty surprised that Collabs resell > Chalk resell, considering they're #1 for many (for me too) and that they are pretty limited so far. 

I'm pretty surprised that Collabs resell > Chalk resell, considering they're #1 for many (for me too) and that they are pretty limited so far. 
I'm actually surprised the SNS collab is the lowest so far out of all the recent Adidas collabs. HB, WW, and even NK NMD are $500+

SNS is def on my top 5 of ub so far. Chalks will be my number 3 when they come in later this week!

I have been "retired" from the UB. Just popping up here and there. Not bad of a price with the same tooling and all.
Yeah no doubt, I think the $160 is just for GS versions though, the men's will most likely still be $180.

A guy in here a while back was saying that they were going to start charging $200 for the LTD UBs but I haven't seen that happen yet, hopefully it doesn't.

Well, you have the word "Collab" in there so instinctively, people will try and price it higher...  

my wood woods come in tomorrow cant wait! and i thought i wasnt going to like the SNS but in hand its a different story 

Yeah no doubt, I think the $160 is just for GS versions though, the men's will most likely still be $180.

A guy in here a while back was saying that they were going to start charging $200 for the LTD UBs but I haven't seen that happen yet, hopefully it doesn't.
Imagine if they start charging $200 with your Rainbow LTD 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom