ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WW for $500???

why am i selling for so low lmao
laugh.gif
 If your chalk is size 10, that would have been gone already... 

I had got the MG first, but was kind of underwhelmed.  Then his pair showed up yesterday and blew me away.   The color is just too hard. 

WW for $500???

why am i selling for so low lmao
well you do have a big size which is a little harder to sell. But I've seen WW's at $400, but I see more sellers pricing them near $500 than anything. Was just trying to lump them with the other collabs that are pushing $500 as well. Meanwhile SNS were at $300 for a little while and hasn't really jumped up that high. 

well you do have a big size which is a little harder to sell. But I've seen WW's at $400, but I see more sellers pricing them near $500 than anything. Was just trying to lump them with the other collabs that are pushing $500 as well. Meanwhile SNS were at $300 for a little while and hasn't really jumped up that high. 
naw, im just f'ing around... i dont see these selling for close to $500

I'm gonna experiment a bit with my beat up pair of og whites this weekend (don't worry I have two DS pairs on deck).

The main goal is to try and see if there's a way to revitalize the boost material. As some of you have seen from pics I've posted in the past, the boost midsole on my right shoe is turning strangely orange and the protective lining that provides that slight sheen has gone away completely, which I suspect is part of the reason for the orange-ing.

My plan is to try using a mr. clean magic eraser to get rid of the orange hue, ideally without stripping away too much boost material. Other solvents will be tried if the eraser doesn't work.

What I'm curious about though is if anyone has any tips for some sort of clear finish I could use once I've gotten them back to white. I have a lot of experience with various clear finishes for hard surfaces, urethane, tun oil, etc. for wood & whatnot, but those all seem too rigid & thick for what I'm trying to do here. Gonna peruse the aisles at Lowes to see if anything looks promising but let me know if any of you guys have any ideas.

If the experiment doesn't work I'm going to just turn them into a custom (already have plans for that as well). But if it does, it'll be nice to know there's a solid method to revitalize your boost.

is it normal that the grey wools haven't got Continental sole or is this a old version?

would you cop? 130€

is it normal that the grey wools haven't got Continental sole or is this a old version?

would you cop? 130€
Silver LTD and Grey Wool are old models

New darker Grey model is referred to as Medium Grey and is not wool

I'm gonna experiment a bit with my beat up pair of og whites this weekend (don't worry I have two DS pairs on deck).

The main goal is to try and see if there's a way to revitalize the boost material. As some of you have seen from pics I've posted in the past, the boost midsole on my right shoe is turning strangely orange and the protective lining that provides that slight sheen has gone away completely, which I suspect is part of the reason for the orange-ing.

My plan is to try using a mr. clean magic eraser to get rid of the orange hue, ideally without stripping away too much boost material. Other solvents will be tried if the eraser doesn't work.

What I'm curious about though is if anyone has any tips for some sort of clear finish I could use once I've gotten them back to white. I have a lot of experience with various clear finishes for hard surfaces, urethane, tun oil, etc. for wood & whatnot, but those all seem too rigid & thick for what I'm trying to do here. Gonna peruse the aisles at Lowes to see if anything looks promising but let me know if any of you guys have any ideas.

If the experiment doesn't work I'm going to just turn them into a custom (already have plans for that as well). But if it does, it'll be nice to know there's a solid method to revitalize your boost.
Looking forward to seeing this. I wanna rock my Triple Whites everyday and even as a work out shoe but it's my only pair. Lol. I knew I should've kept my 2nd pair...

At least it's looking like the majority of the responses to that tweet are negative. I'm not harboring any illusions that these will be an especially easy cop but I am confident I'll be able to get a pair.

At least it's looking like the majority of the responses to that tweet are negative. I'm not harboring any illusions that these will be an especially easy cop but I am confident I'll be able to get a pair.
Just wish they drop like the MG not like the chalks... lol

Back
Top Bottom