ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn just heard.....No 3 stripes on the upcoming Solebox release. Its gonna be similar to the Hypebeasts. Taupe upper with red hits. Kinda disappointed the cageless versions just look plain without the stripes down the side.

Just from the pics you posted in your living room we knew you were banking, but you throw away perfectly good socks? Don't justify that SM/westside stereotype man :lol:

Kidding of course. 

I literally throw out only a couple of pairs of socks per month. Its not crazy or anything. Socks only get worn 2 days per week, so it takes me awhile before i feel like the socks "lose their tread."

Damn just heard.....No 3 stripes on the upcoming Solebox release. Its gonna be similar to the Hypebeasts. Taupe upper with red hits. Kinda disappointed the cageless versions just look plain without the stripes down the side.
Yeah I heard something along those lines as well. I'm still curious to see em but I don't have high hopes.

I tried on a 10 in the wools. Fit perfect. Tried on a 10.5 in the core blacks. Super tight. Has me on the fence when it comes to online ordere.

This is exactly what I went through. Same size and everything. I got wools in my true size 10 which felt great but had to go up .5 (10.5) for core blacks. Will try and go up .5 on anything other than wool in the future.

NMDeezy
laugh.gif
These the samples right?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom