ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Depends what you're going for. The PK pairs will be gone quick.
The primeknit pairs will sell out quick... Mesh pairs "might" be easier, but don't quote me on it.... Hope NMD hype will die down after this release lol
I'm going for the OG PK of course! Haha I was hoping it'd be an easy cop so I don't need to stress too much. Was also hoping to just pick up a second pair to stock if resale drops enough because I plan on beating them to death.

How does the sole hold out? It looks pretty durable but thin and I don't own a pair of NMDs yet.

all these multicolored boosts and nmds are so ugly. dont know why adidas keeps releasing ugly shoes.
I agree with you regarding the multicolor but with nmds some are nice. Depends on the colorway. So far the what I only like is the "Oreo" and Nicekicks.

So the mesh NMDs are supposed to be GR right? If so, I wonder if most FL's, Footlockers, Pacsuns, etc., will be getting them in-store as well...

Which colorways of Nmd will be mesh and which will be primeknit?

Will the dark blue/navy one in the top right corner release the 17th aswell?
You can tell which ones are primeknit by looking at the ankle collar. The ones that look like socks are primeknit. Haven't heard anything about a navy PK pair though.

Yup that dude lol... are you a size 8 as well? I think he has like 2 more pairs left.

I'm normally an 8 but 8.5 in ub's so I didn't pull the trigger there..was able to get an 8.5 yesterday. If creams fit as loose as some say j might grab those 8s

And lol at brandy and Monica pic

I have just bought 2 UB from Germany. One wool grey one white. In UK the sizes were sold out.

Had to get women's shoes as wanted these colors. I think grey is older model, without Continental rubber.

I am UK 7 in Nike and 7.5 in some running Adidas. Got 7.5 and they fit snugly. However, grey feels a bit smaller!

My foot is 26 cm. On 7.5 label it says 26 cm so I guess UBs are TTS!

i swear I get dumber every time I catch up on this thread. so many stupid questions, just read the thread people :smh:

Going on a trip for the next few days. Taking Mystery Grey's and Collegiate Navy's with me.

Two pairs I've yet to wear. Definitely looking forward to break them out.

Olive and Bred colorways of the Pure Boost ZG have come up on ADC UK. Anybody waiting on the olive nmds i suggest going for these. Less hyped

Saw them in FL recently, that thick sole just doesn't feel right on the shoe, looks a bit off.

i swear I get dumber every time I catch up on this thread. so many stupid questions, just read the thread people :smh:

You know some people actually have lives and cant keep up with threads that are faster. So theyre suppose to read back 6-12 pages to hopefully get an answer on something that may or may not have been talked about?

For some reason they were put on FTL and then they got taken down. I've seen some on feet. I think it really depends on the color of the outsole. I got them in hand and the outsole is mad cushy. Wait on the y3 joints. Expensive, but super clean.

You know some people actually have lives and cant keep up with threads that are faster. So theyre suppose to read back 6-12 pages to hopefully get an answer on something that may or may not have been talked about?

I work 10 hours a day and just skim through the pages if I miss 4+. You can still pick up most of the information just by skimming

Back
Top Bottom