ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know we are some sneaker fools when we congratulate peeps on grabs and pickups.

My Mother heard me tell my bro in law congrats on a Ebay auction he won....she was like "he had to pay, he didn't win anything"

have you seen WW's in person? If not, do that first if possible.

Such a bland pair to me.

Olives, on the other hand.......
I haven't seen WWs in person, but still I can't imagine why one would pay resale for them. I'd pay retail and that's about it. Assuming we're talking the men's.

Such a bland pair to me.

My pair just came in. It's solid, i wouldnt pay more than retail

For those that own them, is it me or is the shape completely different than other UBs

Such a bland pair to me.

They're dope to me. Better than 3M and Core Black. I love the cage and the laces.

Olives are aight. Not feeling the brown in the PK....Not bad but overrated cuz limited if you ask me...
Exactly this. Not really sure how the WWs are bland. They have alot of unique design features as opposed to most Ultra releases.

Last edited:
preferences....its a great thing. Imagine if we all like the same thing?

I put the WW's in the black gradients area. Love when i can save money because i don't like something.

Adidas Ultra Boost "Silver Silver" Sample ... that CHROME on the back [emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji][emoji]128191[/emoji] 

Photo Credit via: @Jack_Gane 
I really hope they release that with this: 

I have the SNS, HB, and WW collabs... and all of them just got blown out the water by both of these pairs. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
The chrome heelcups are still gradients...... just can't get with that weave pattern on the toebox of gradients. I don't care how good the colorway is.

How easy is it to clean wool grays? Just want to know if its worth it to buy a DS pair vs a worn pair :nerd:

Make sure you take out the insole & laces before you wash em haha.
I even wash them with laces, always came out fine and the lacing never takes any damage
How easy is it to clean wool grays? Just want to know if its worth it to buy a DS pair vs a worn pair
nerd.gif
While whites would be ready for washing machine, nothing is noticeable on the wool grays, they allow much more dirt before washing is needed. Anyway every UB is easy to clean

Solebox Berlin Ultra Boost
Part of the Consortium Tour. Originally posted by Hikmet Sugoer.
Cant wait for pictures of these. When is the release date?

I think ill try it instore in munich for this release if the pictures convinces me to cop. I like the red outsole

Cant wait for pictures of these. When is the release date?
I think ill try it instore in munich for this release if the pictures convinces me to cop. I like the red outsole

Taupe upper on these with red hits....I hope they execute these well. Solebox always seems to deliver solid collabs.

Back
Top Bottom