ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Debating if i should cop a pair off chalk off ebay or wait for the future releases hmm

I'm doing everything I can to remain positive on a real restock, but its getting dimmer and dimmer.

I might just go ahead and pull the trigger. Pair of TD 350's sold on FC in less than a day, so why not.

Last edited:
There is no key city Ultra Boost.
German blogs say that the all white with black sole is Key City and the J&D is Collective.
I don't know

Well I dunno what blogs you're reading but they're wrong.

The J&D were part of the Ultra Boost Collective which refers to the first wave of collabs (J&D, KVA, Kolor, Stella), but the Collective releases are done now.

The white w/ black sole were not a Key City release, there were/are a GR.

tankdayglo tankdayglo

What's the opinion on the AthLeisure pants you have? Worth it? Comfortable? TTS? Any comparison to Tech Fleece?

They're definitely comfortable & TTS (I got a medium & normally wear size 34). I really like the cut too.

My only issue with them is the cuff. It's not really elastic so it sits a little looser at the ankle than I'd prefer. Having the cuff less tight is probably better for comfort & longevity though.

Hard to say if they're worth the dough. If I found em on discount again I'd probably buy another pair since they're the best "sweats" I own but I wouldn't pay full price.

I don't own any techfleece so I can't compare. I was holding out hoping to buy some NikeLab ACG techfleece for cheap but I seem to have missed the boat.

They're definitely comfortable & TTS (I got a medium & normally wear size 34). I really like the cut too.

My only issue with them is the cuff. It's not really elastic so it sits a little looser at the ankle than I'd prefer. Having the cuff less tight is probably better for comfort & longevity though.

Hard to say if they're worth the dough. If I found em on discount again I'd probably buy another pair since they're the best "sweats" I own but I wouldn't pay full price.

I don't own any techfleece so I can't compare. I was holding out hoping to buy some NikeLab ACG techfleece for cheap but I seem to have missed the boat.

AHhh, thanks. I think I'd have an issue with the cuff area. Did the pop up in any stores locally? Would love to try them on. I'm terrible with returning stuff

AHhh, thanks. I think I'd have an issue with the cuff area. Did the pop up in any stores locally? Would love to try them on. I'm terrible with returning stuff
I haven't been up to the Melrose store in a while but I think they got some of the Athleisure stuff.

Honestly the cuff isn't like a lot of crappy joggers where it ends up loose & draping over the shoe, it still sits above any shoes I wear, but for example if I wore hi-top chucks they'd probably cover a bit of the collar of the shoe.

These pics kind of give you an idea what I'm talking about, it's not loose, but it's not tight either. Without thick socks, the cuff of the pants would land on the collar of the shoe.

I haven't been up to the Melrose store in a while but I think they got some of the Athleisure stuff.

Honestly the cuff isn't like a lot of crappy joggers where it ends up loose & draping over the shoe, it still sits above any shoes I wear, but for example if I wore hi-top chucks they'd probably cover a bit of the collar of the shoe.

These pics kind of give you an idea what I'm talking about, it's not loose, but it's not tight either. Without thick socks, the cuff of the pants would land on the collar of the shoe.

I completely get what you're saying about the cuff. I think it partly has to do with how thick the fleece is

Does anyone know where I can purchase the all white ultraboost for mens online for retail in a size 10? I have a store about an hour away that has them in stock, but reluctant to make the 2hr roundtrip.

Back
Top Bottom