ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm about to pay resell. Let's match
pimp.gif
270 shipped a good dea or nah for 11.5?

thinking of either getting rid of my Creams or SNS. It's a gift for my brother. But having a hard time deciding which to give up. 

thinking of either getting rid of my Creams or SNS. It's a gift for my brother. But having a hard time deciding which to give up. 
Personally I like the Chalks more BUT there is still a slight chance they'll restock. The SNS on the other hand will not.

i like them both a lot, and I got both for retail.

Maybe I'll just give him 1 of my spare GR Whites and act like I didn't cop Creams or SNS.

Chalks are dry as **** (no pun intended)

Only thing that's been getting restocked were grey wools and core blacks. 

Chalks are dry as **** (no pun intended)

Only thing that's been getting restocked were grey wools and core blacks. 
It's definitely not looking good, but Chalks are one of the only non-collab colorways to never restock on ADC. I still have a sneaking suspicion they're gonna do it this spring but I'm not holding my breath.

Sold my size 10.5 chalks for 260 to help pay for my size 9.5 resell. Maybe I should have charged more cause these 9.5s are going for 300 now damn

Well I dunno what blogs you're reading but they're wrong.

The J&D were part of the Ultra Boost Collective which refers to the first wave of collabs (J&D, KVA, Kolor, Stella), but the Collective releases are done now.

The white w/ black sole were not a Key City release, there were/are a GR.
http://www.deadstock.de/allgemein/adidas-ultra-boost-key-city-collective-pack/

http://news.adidas.com/DE/Latest-Ne...-Citys/s/98cc768a-e773-460c-b004-a44761848712
That may have been the original plan, and you can believe those old @ss articles as much as you want, but the fact remains that the white w/ black sole & core blacks were not Key City releases. They were GRs released all over the world in a lot of cities that are not considered a "Key City".

I don't like Chrome and Gold and 3m on my sneakers anymore than I like lights in the heel or heely skates in my soles.

Out on all that, more for yall.

Back
Top Bottom