ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The half cage thing is hilarious, the first dude who did it gets my props for being original, every follower who saw it online after and decided they had to do it too gets the gas face.

+1, it will be $20 cheaper too. Womens 5 is pretty small, so it shouldn't be that difficult.
My apologies, but I'm not very familiar with what y'all are talking about. A google search offered me no information either
New all white UB dropping in Spring w/ white outsole. Uses the gradient knit pattern but is still all white. Men's SKU: AQ5929

Kids sizes have already started showing up at some stores, but the kid's version has a different SKU: S80588

Some pics from eBay:

My apologies, but I'm not very familiar with what y'all are talking about. A google search offered me no information either
Go into your local footaction or footlocker its a kids version the all white with continental sole. Got my girl them with a $10 coupon with tax came out to $164 cheaper than the womens version and doper in my opinion with the new weave. Theyr are at all flight 23/footactions here in LA

Last edited:

New all white UB dropping in Spring w/ white outsole. Uses the gradient knit pattern but is still all white. Men's SKU: AQ5929

Kids sizes have already started showing up at some stores, but the kid's version has a different SKU: S80588

Some pics from eBay:
I might be the only one, but I don't like the gradient pattern at all... like the original toe box.

There is a kids Ultra Boost that is starting to hit stores and the sizes are Y so they are like womens. A 5.5Y is a 6.5 womens

Been looking for the core black, 3m or the og colorway of UB In size 9.5 or 10. Anyone seen them anywhere? Thanks

Been looking for the core black, 3m or the og colorway of UB In size 9.5 or 10. Anyone seen them anywhere? Thanks
The CBs have been everywhere. Just follow, dare I say it, SoleLinks? Or Cop these Kicks, KicksDeal, etc. It's actually been annoying how many times I've seen the CBs tweeted.

It's funny how most of the press for the Solebox UBs talks about "Hikmet Sugoer of Solebox" designing the shoe but he's not with them anymore. I know, I know he was still with Solebox when he designed the UBs but it's still kinda funny. Guess this is as good a way to end his tenure as any.

Can someone please point me in the direction of some 3Ms/AQ5561 in a size 10 for somewhat close to retail? I missed out on the ruvilla restock.

Solebox...                                                                                                                                           
Deniro-Smile-and-Clap-Taxi-Driver.gif

the filtered pics of SB looks way better.

I'm glad i dont know what any of these collabs mean (Wood Wood, Solebox).

It's funny how most of the press for the Solebox UBs talks about "Hikmet Sugoer of Solebox" designing the shoe but he's not with them anymore. I know, I know he was still with Solebox when he designed the UBs but it's still kinda funny. Guess this is as good a way to end his tenure as any.
Know of any more to the background story of his departure other than the open letter?

Didn't look like it had been posted here yet (unless I missed it in the past few pages), but the Consortium Tour video for the Solebox pair is up and it's pretty dope.

Back
Top Bottom