ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think these SB UB would look dope w/ that half caged look from a couple pages back (placing the cage on the lateral side), especially if the cage was cream colored
smokin.gif

As is, it's still a nice shoe imo

not to change the subject...but i had picked up a pair of busenitz boost from adc not realizing they ran so tight...shipped back to ADC last Friday, and got my refund already...

thought it was worth mentioning because i heard a lot of "horror" stories of ADC taking weeks to refund...did i just get lucky?

I don't like the solebox UBs. Looks unfinished to me without the cage.

Is it just me or is the shape of the shoe different?

Nah you're not alone there. I mentioned a few pages back. If you look at the pics of the toebox (looking down) the knit pattern is set further back from the front of the sneaker. Also the back of the sneaker above the heelcup is higher for sure. These definitely have a different shape, not sure if this is down to the materials used or if they have engineered these slightly to suit?

Last edited:
The different shape of the SB UB is what makes it stand apart from other uncaged UBs I've seen.

I think the most appealing picture so far is this one:

Not because of the filters, but because seeing it on foot fills the shoe out properly and highlights the difference in the collar.

I also think the primeknit treatment on these is more ideal for being uncovered than the usual customs we see which are revealing material that was never intended to be seen. It's the same general pattern but as we all know, the different threads and materials makes a huge difference in the look of the PK.

What's that material near the heel cup made out of?    Reminds me of Jordan 11 cool greys.   That's the only part of the shoe that I'm not a fan of. 

Solebox UB will be had. Friend will be in Berlin during the drop too so I'm hoping he can come through if not going to ask some of my other German buddies. 

LOS GEHTS 
devil.gif

What's that material near the heel cup made out of?    Reminds me of Jordan 11 cool greys.   That's the only part of the shoe that I'm not a fan of. 
Yeah, it looks like nylon.

Definitely gonna try for a 10 in these as I have a feeling there'll be less stretch in the ankle collar. Sometimes I go for a 9.5 in the collabs.

Damn, UPS wants $230 to ship my solar red gradients back to SNS in sweden. Looks like im stuck with them unless somebody wants the oop lol

Damn, UPS wants $230 to ship my solar red gradients back to SNS in sweden. Looks like im stuck with them unless somebody wants the oop lol
It costs more to ship than the actual shoe? Sell them for as much as you can and cut your losses.

It costs more to ship than the actual shoe? Sell them for as much as you can and cut your losses.
Yea its crazy lol. I listed them for retail and if I cant sell them for at least $150 ill just keep em as workout shoes or something i suppose. Theyre not bad id just rather have the money

Custom uncaged are garbage, but a collab uncaged is fire? 
mean.gif

Don't play yourselves... 
This!

Some dude a few pages back said the only good uncaged were the HB collab. I quoted and asked him to elaborate on what exactly made those ones good other than the fact that they were official. Silence...

I am totally okay with people not being into the uncaged look, or even hating on a ****** custom job, but if you like the look of the HB collab, I have a hard time understanding why you would hate a pair of uncaged core black UBs. Is the white heel cup really the thing setting it off?

At least we have the Solebox Uncage now. The irony of people thinking the only good uncaged was the Hypebeast collab was killing me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom