ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solebox collab dont look half bad even tho i hate Uncaged pairs. Them blackout, teal & chrome heel cup samples are :pimp: btw

There's that BB4677! Can't wait.

Boost does look very glossy there but it might just be the sample that's like that.

Would love to see more on feet photos of the uncage 3m's...thats probably the only pair of custom UB I like.. Pair it with the 3m laces and it's pure fire!

Ultra boost 2 samples.  New silhouette's 
Triple Black is a MAJOR problem 
pimp.gif

I think that the cage gives the shoe an identity, whitout it the shoe looks kinda.. Euw

Couldn't agree more, the cage gives the shoe that aesthetic that I like. Without it the upper just becomes a boring knit shoe. I do like the subtle changes that these stores are doing with the collabs I.e. Sns and the leather cage/ sole box with the suede heel cup.

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the SNS and Wood Wood collabs. They were nice but nothing special to me. This Solebox one has me though. Praying resell is gonna be like SNS because I will cop in a heartbeat.

Honestly, I wasn't a big fan of the SNS and Wood Wood collabs. They were nice but nothing special to me. This Solebox one has me though. Praying resell is gonna be like SNS because I will cop in a heartbeat.
Guess it will be more like the hypebeast UB, at least anywhere between

Back
Top Bottom