ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda looks like they're putting the NMD PK
can i get an I.D. option Adidas.

Make it happen. With good options though. You'll get 10 pairs out of me.
If they gave people the option to choose different colored boost and caged/uncaged, this would be killer

I'm happy I got a pair of WW but the right shoe is pretty messed up..

Stain on tongue logo

Looks like primeknit got snagged and they tried to fix it with glue...
Good lord. The tongue I could live with (and you may be able to clean), but that snag 
mean.gif

If they were copped for resell send them back as 'item not as described' then cop them again still a fair few pairs floating around.

I think it was a raffle thru a FB group.

Seen the same pair with the same stain on tongue i believe but didn't know about the snag on PK.

Could be a different pair IDK lol

They were copped at retail via shopnicekicks. The snag is what worries me...I don't want it to grow and eventually become a gaping hole. 

They were copped at retail via shopnicekicks. The snag is what worries me...I don't want it to grow and eventually become a gaping hole. 
Try and contact Matt Halfhill, when the NK NMD dropped anyone that had problems with their pair Matt handled personally--I don't know that he'll handle these the same way as his own collab but seeing that they came from his site he may help out in some way.

Do the continental rubber soles hold up better than the OG? I had the solar colorway at the ultra boost release last year and the soles wore way fast. I was using them for running tho. I'm thinking of getting one of these pictured or go with a Nike rn distance.

View media item 1942209

Do the continental rubber soles hold up better than the OG? I had the solar colorway at the ultra boost release last year and the soles wore way fast. I was using them for running tho. I'm thinking of getting one of these pictured or go with a Nike rn distance.
Yes the whole point of the new outsole is to increase durability and it accomplishes that.

The grey wools you posted have the og outsole FYI.

Yes they do. I noticed that today. Worries me about going with them.

I wish these were a little more wide too. The news ones I tried on today were a little better than my solars but I don't even have a wide foot and the sock like feel borders too much for me

Last edited:
Thanks to whoever posted that RRS discount code earlier...got the teal blue gradient looking ones for $145

That blue/clear green pair..were there two different runs of them? The RRS picture doesn't have a continental sole but the picture on ADC has the continental sole..

That blue/clear green pair..were there two different runs of them? The RRS picture doesn't have a continental sole but the picture on ADC has the continental sole..
Nah, RRS is probably just using an old sample pic, they've done that in the past. All the gradient colorways have continental soles.

Back
Top Bottom