ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People in the US that are worried about customs do not need to be. Duty fees are not charged on items until they cost more than $800 instead of the $200 it was before. This was changed on the March 10th.

Can anyone please provide me with the link to the nmd thread

And is there a Facebook marketplace group for the NMD yet?

Can someone PM me when the all whites pop back up on ADC? I need them. Pretty much won't cop anymore honestly. I feel like black, grey, and all whites are all I need

WW as in "world wide"...for the solebox drop...not Wood Wood...
Oh alright, thought it was Wood Woods bc someone mentioned them a couple pages back

That was me. Both pairs of the Wood Woods restocked in different sizes throughout the night while I was waiting for the Sole Boxes, so if they ship the pairs, at least my all nighter won't have been wasted. Seems like only one or two people on here copped a pair of SBs last night. :smh:

People in the US that are worried about customs do not need to be. Duty fees are not charged on items until they cost more than $800 instead of the $200 it was before. This was changed on the March 10th.

This was the best news I read last night. I was wondering why my Yeezy's from Size? weren't charged a customs fee even tho they were well over 200, so I was expecting the dreaded customs letter in the mail sometime soon. Glad I don't have to worry about it now. :smokin

SoleBox Went Live at 2am PST

I went to Bed at 6-7am with a L 

laugh.gif

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom