ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Solebox, you will be mine.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So, somebody put me on to the Continental outsole. I've seen it mentioned but I only have the Core Black UB..Didn't realize that when folks were talkin about the "Continental" sole that it was a partnership with Continental Brand tire rubber. That's at least what I gather from the hang tag on these.

What all colorways have the Continental outsole....And does it help with the slipperiness of the UB when wet...??

So, somebody put me on to the Continental outsole. I've seen it mentioned but I only have the Core Black UB..Didn't realize that when folks were talkin about the "Continental" sole that it was a partnership with Continental Brand tire rubber. That's at least what I gather from the hang tag on these.

What all colorways have the Continental outsole....And does it help with the slipperiness of the UB when wet...??
It doesn't have much effect on the grip, but the new outsole is much more durable than the og.

Stores violate their contracts all the time, adidas doesn't seem to mind.
Yes but it is usually the lack of evidence and lack of publicity that makes it hard for them to take any action..

But I'm really just wondering what happened. Did concepts get an early stock and ask their friends to attend a pretend raffle or did they actually announce it on their channels?

Anything released this year pretty much have conti soles.

Chalk
3M
MG
Black gradients
White gradients
Etc.

Not 100% but pretty sure collabs like SNS and WW have them as well.

As far as help with slippery, very minimal difference imo

Yes but it is usually the lack of evidence and lack of publicity that makes it hard for them to take any action..

But I'm really just wondering what happened. Did concepts get an early stock and ask their friends to attend a pretend raffle or did they actually announce it on their channels?

They actually announced it... I think via twitter or ig. It was an open raffle to everyone.

Can anyone post up photos of the final HSB collabs? Haven't seen anything since those photos from forever ago. Is there even an official release date yet?

Last edited:
The hunt is over....Finally
smokin.gif
 One of the few that made it to Europe

Most beautiful ultraboost....my favourite

Very Lit

A must have

So much doper on feet

1.Cream

2.Burgundy

3.Olive

4.Navy