ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serious, i paid resell for 2 pairs yesterday.
I just paid resell a few days ago lol.....and im now just realizing that its not that i wasnt on NT when the links dropped in the UB thread...its that i was in other threads and pm'ing nt fam links for asics x rc collab so they wouldn't end up on twitter...i had been off the forums for a few hours and thought i missed the BNY drop by a long shot..but nope i was here on NT all along 
roll.gif

penalty for being into too many different brands of shoes...i love em all lol...hopefully karma gets me back on nmd day tomorrow!

Ok other than I think Japan aside from USA, we haven't really seen an actual release in other zones like EU as well right? I think only a few handful of stores there had a small quantity of it?

Edit - The Creams

Last edited:
Barneys don't play. They moving these shoes like they moving weight. They don't want anything in the back.

The NMD buzz for tomorrow has kept me clouded and I missed out on the Barneys restock. At least its good knowing there is still hope lol.

I called Barneys and asked them if they were available in any stores but they were online only. Rep also told me that this was the first and only release and that they would not restock. Obviously I don't know how true this info is but just passing along what I was told earlier

I copped the OG and Key City NMDs on release. Fully intended on keeping them but to be honest after constantly wearing Ultras comfort and looks wise NMDs just felt average. Listed both pairs on eBay one pair was paid and sold within 4mins of listing, the other pair went in 7mins.....The hype is real i just struggle to see what it's all about. My Adizero Primeboosts have better tech/quality than these and every release of those just flys under the radar.
To be fair, the adizero primeboost is a light weight running shoe that some of the top tier athletes race in and the NMD is a lifestyle shoe. I would hope that the Adizero has better tech and quality.

Back
Top Bottom