ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still need an answer on how to clean the wool part of UBs. Got the uppers a little dirty on my creams but don't know if the old toothbrush/soap method would damage the wool.

On a NMD-note. Some of these pairs dropping tomorrow are fire. The all white, black/white, and women's tan and women's red look real good to me. Debating on getting a pair if I could try em on in stores.

Toothbrush method works fine on wools just be gentle

Missed that Barneys UB stock DAMNIT.  Also with the NMD.  Definitely not the structure or the comfort of UB.  But they are still a great beater.  You can slip the Primeknit ones on so easy and just go.  For $10 more though you can get UB.  The new mesh ones are $130 which is a great price for an mostly boost sole and knit upper.  
I'm really into the black & white city sock

Would've been nice to double up last night, but even on a normal night I probably would've been asleep. Hopefully it's a sign that there are more to come.

Did you guys get the email from Adidas on the Avenue A box???? They only offer it for Women but first box ($150 a box, 4 times a year) include the new Pure Boost X........

Kinda wish they did it for guys. Urban Running gear they say. Guessing by their email, they will have a Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer box.

Did you guys get the email from Adidas on the Avenue A box???? They only offer it for Women but first box ($150 a box, 4 times a year) include the new Pure Boost X........

Kinda wish they did it for guys. Urban Running gear they say. Guessing by their email, they will have a Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer box.
I got it.  Not much interest in a box of stuff "curated by a fitness artist" since I can pick out my own gear just fine.  Though if they offered some limited edition shoes to subscribers, it would become more interesting.

Is the ultraboost midsole supposed to be an off white or slightly cream color? I can't remember if mine came like this or turned this color after a few weeks of light use. 

Last edited:

I got it too and then it was bummed it was just for women. I'd be interested in it for guys.

But the God in this thread may have held me down while I was MIA last night. Fingers crossed!
pimp.gif

owning a couple pairs myself, the hype is completely unjustified. While they arnt bad shoes at all, if they are going to make them ridiculously hard to obtain, i'll gladly stick with only UBs

I copped the OG and Key City NMDs on release. Fully intended on keeping them but to be honest after constantly wearing Ultras comfort and looks wise NMDs just felt average. Listed both pairs on eBay one pair was paid and sold within 4mins of listing, the other pair went in 7mins.....The hype is real i just struggle to see what it's all about. My Adizero Primeboosts have better tech/quality than these and every release of those just flys under the radar.

I copped the OG and Key City NMDs on release. Fully intended on keeping them but to be honest after constantly wearing Ultras comfort and looks wise NMDs just felt average. Listed both pairs on eBay one pair was paid and sold within 4mins of listing, the other pair went in 7mins.....The hype is real i just struggle to see what it's all about. My Adizero Primeboosts have better tech/quality than these and every release of those just flys under the radar.
It's crazy.  Minus the hype, the NMD seems like a solid lifestyle shoe in the Roshe price range.  I'm struggling to see how at retail it's worth almost as much as UB, much less the resale prices. 

It's crazy.  Minus the hype, the NMD seems like a solid lifestyle shoe in the Roshe price range.  I'm struggling to see how at retail it's worth almost as much as UB, much less the resale prices. 
it's almost double the cost of a Roshe....

Back
Top Bottom