ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else getting the back soon stronger than ever message on Adidas a lot? I was just checking on the NMD pages to see if anything restocked and got the message after three page loads.

I prefer it, personally. UB cushioning almost feels like too much sometimes. Like walking across a foam pit.
Different people different preferences. Both are great shoes. I personally prefer to wear UB. Ive only used my NMD twice while my UB's are almost everyday.

Can we get more ub colors??
All this nmd is great but its time to get back to the goat tht is ub

Last edited:
Can we get more ub colors??
All this nmd is great but its time to get back to the goat tht is ub
Goat is def UB. I have the grey wools and i havent worn my Kobes since. Lol. But dont hate on the NMDs. $120 vs $180 can be a huge difference to most people and you are getting boost tech and aesthetics too. I got my Lush Reds coming. But still want them CREAMS!

Just ordered ub for my gf, will size 7 Mens be good enough for her if she wears size 7.5 wmns on nike roshes? 

Thanks
if she wears size 7.5 wmns she should be wearing about a 5.5 or 6 in gs sizes. 

Wonder if theres anyone willing to swap grey wools with olives. Same condition BNIB and size. Would be difficult bcoz meet up is not possible and requires trust.

Btw, do let me know if this is not allowed.

Not allowed put in ur sig or classifieds but are you wanting wools in return or olives?

Wonder if theres anyone willing to swap grey wools with olives. Same condition BNIB and size. Would be difficult bcoz meet up is not possible and requires trust.

Btw, do let me know if this is not allowed.
I would give you wools for olives!

My bad. Wanting to also know if theres any specific rules/way for an international swap. And yes, wools for my pair of olives.
PM me, dont want to violate the rules.
international swap, doubt everyone would be as brave.
I don't think there is a specific rule but you transact privately. What size is your olives?

Sorry guys - new to the boost game. Where online can I cop some? I don't understand all these abbreviations. And what's the difference between the ultra boost and regular boost

Sorry guys - new to the boost game. Where online can I cop some? I don't understand all these abbreviations. And what's the difference between the ultra boost and regular boost
You can look at the typical footsites like finishline, footlocker, etc. You can also search the product code in google and will show you usually where it is available. What specific colorway are you looking for?

Back
Top Bottom