ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You can look at the typical footsites like finishline, footlocker, etc. You can also search the product code in google and will show you usually where it is available. What specific colorway are you looking for?

Nothing too outrageous like a gray color

these laces make the creams absoluutely gorgeous... anyone kno where i could find this color?...
What? You trippin. Those laces contrast too much and doesn't fit with the shoe in my opinion. Really takes away from the shoe itself. 

Finally got my Creams in today! Heres my unboxing vid if you're into that sorta thing

I don't know why I watched that. I'm still so sad from missing that Barney's restock by an hour and that video just made me even more sad
frown.gif

Last edited:
Not even a full day wearing it and Im already wishing I wore UBs today... Didnt realize the first time I wore them before that the heel section is jabbing on my heel...
So the PK NMDs aren't any better? I thought I was the only one that found the NMDs so painful in the Achilles that I can't even wear them. I put them on eBay 15 minutes after trying them on - I was hoping the PK ones with the elastic collars were better but it doesn't sound like they are... UBs are too comfy.

So the PK NMDs aren't any better? I thought I was the only one that found the NMDs so painful in the Achilles that I can't even wear them. I put them on eBay 15 minutes after trying them on - I was hoping the PK ones with the elastic collars were better but it doesn't sound like they are... UBs are too comfy.

The NMD provided no comfort or support. Every time I took a step forward I felt the Lego blocks hitting my pinky toe. This is the PK NMD I'm referring to.

NMD is pure hype. My first and last pair of NMD.

The NMD provided no comfort or support. Every time I took a step forward I felt the Lego blocks hitting my pinky toe. This is the PK NMD I'm referring to.

NMD is pure hype. My first and last pair of NMD.

Exactly what I tried to tell people. No one listens

Aren't those the pk with elastic collar? I have same problem with NMD's thats why I prefer my UB's.

Aren't those the pk with elastic collar? I have same problem with NMD's thats why I prefer my UB's.
The ones I bought were the "lush red" non-PK. The collar on those is exactly like the Yeezy Boost 350 (which I'm also contemplating selling for the same reason).

The ones I bought were the "lush red" non-PK. The collar on those is exactly like the Yeezy Boost 350 (which I'm also contemplating selling for the same reason).
Oh. Well I have the PK with sock collar and I must say I was underwhelmed. I'm planning to sell it actually because I don't like its comfort compared to UB and aesthetically wise I don't like it to be too wide compared to UB. I guess if your wide footed you will prefer it.

So did the Olive Ultra boost drop in some German Outlets?

Was tempted to buy from Viv last night, but at £230 i has to stop myself.

UB > NMD. Just my opinion though. I have flat and narrow feet which makes NMD feel weird to me. 

^ Same here. Didn't really like the UBs at first, but after i tried it on, the comfort is damn awesome. Now I'm on the hunt for triple whites or creams.

Hey guy! I'm new here and currently in the hunt for US8 creams :frown:

been watching the creams at ebay and was wondering if anyone knows the procedures for refund process for eBay if the seller stated 'returns not accepted?'

e.g. If the creams were fake or condition were bad etc

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom