ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd be curious to see if the creams from the first  few releases (packers, adc, etc) have the same production date as the later restocks. could be a sign that there are more on the way? or just slow shipping to get them out to stockists...
Is it possible to look up the produktion date?

Which one of you listed the sz 13 creams from the Barneys restock on eBay for $588
laugh.gif
SMH... I just want a pair to wear. 

I live on this site, but missed that midnight release.

i'd be curious to see if the creams from the first  few releases (packers, adc, etc) have the same production date as the later restocks. could be a sign that there are more on the way? or just slow shipping to get them out to stockists...

Can somebody check this please?

1 full size down from womens, not 1.5. If they feel different than that it's because of your individual foot.
 this! normally would be 1.5, but with UB it's only 1. Store accidentally gave me a womens pair sz 9.5, instead of mens, and it said UK 8, which equates to a US 8.5 M

Ah. Cant open a sales/trade thread without having 300 posts. By the time i get to that, all the wools will be long gone.

Anyone know where i can still find them at retail and ships international? Thanks.

Guys! Those looking for og ultra boosts can look for saints sg website! About 10% off retail plus size running from us6.5 to us10.5

Can somebody check this please?
@tankdayglo  would probably be the man for this...  He's getting a pair from BNY I believe today and he's had his other chalks for a while now.

My creams say 11/15.  Dont know where they were originally bought from, a fellow NTer hooked it up 3-4 weeks ago. 

I cant believe this happened but it seems as olives hit the outlets in germany. there is no outlet near me but I see people selling them in the last days. They asking for about 250€ + ship

I cant believe this happened but it seems as olives hit the outlets in germany. there is no outlet near me but I see people selling them in the last days. They asking for about 250€ + ship
someone commented a while back that someone had bought them all from one store and posted them up for a stupid price

someone commented a while back that someone had bought them all from one store and posted them up for a stupid price
Cant believe those treasures can be found below retail, anyway a price little over retail seems to be fair, maybe 200-220 like but duded trying to squeeze out the most

Back
Top Bottom