ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
later production dates giving us a sliver of hope?
laugh.gif

i guess we shall see

Interesting there is a 2 month gap in production and I would assume it is 2 separate batches. Do you guys think they dropped all stocks from both batches?

Interesting there is a 2 month gap in production and I would assume it is 2 separate batches. Do you guys think they dropped all stocks from both batches?
Pretty sure they didnt drop all of them. The question is how many pairs are on held and when will they release them.

Just caught a restock on End, but couldn't grab my own size. Anyone looking to trade for a pair of all white Ultra Boost in size 12.5? Im looking to size down to a 9.5. 

Last edited:
man can't wait for my second pair of boosts to come in!!!

then i will have the creams one way or another..

my 3Ms need a break

Last edited:
I can just picture a bunch of hypebeasts scrambling over the SM pier right now looking through trashcans, digging in the sand and sh*t.

the first tweet from adidas said there would be 25 pairs per day at the final location each day though, i dont know if i should waste time with early destinations

I can just picture a bunch of hypebeasts scrambling over the SM pier right now looking through trashcans, digging in the sand and sh*t.
Major lifeguard alert when those skinny jeans shrink up in the salt water and the drownings begin. 
roll.gif

My money is on it being the red circa knits. They were the featured colorway in the LA NMD photo series AO tweeted last week, or maybe two weeks ago.
Aint wasting gas for those joints...  BUT WHAT IF it was city sock???  
laugh.gif

If they really wanted to f*ck the game up they'd drop some of the upcoming colorways like the olive, red or white camo PKs.

Or just do the OGs. People would go nuts if they started hearing about folks finding those haha.

But adidas woudnt throw em in a trashcan or under a secret plank on the pier. :lol:

Do they do clever stuff like that? Up a tree? Under a bench or box? Or is it kinda out in the open and whoever finds it first snags it?

Back
Top Bottom