ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These 11.5 run big shoulda got a size 11 damn View media item 1967662

I appreciate these and I half heartedly tried to cop to rock but I still cant see the astronomical secondary market rate close to being justified no matter how hard I try to see it. Congrats on your cop. The hype is....idek what to say at this point

I appreciate these and I half heartedly tried to cop to rock but I still cant see the astronomical secondary market rate close to being justified no matter how hard I try to see it. Congrats on your cop. The hype is....idek what to say at this point
Yea i feel you bro i wouldnt pay the resell price either i dont feel its worth it but with that being said im gonna cash out on them so i can pay someone else the resell price for my size. Ironic

The hype carried these shoes big time. No offense to those who own them, but these look extra ordinary to me. 

Last edited:
is it bad that I just refused a offer of 350 PayPal ready for my creams? I'm trying to justify myself for saying no to that offer.

is it bad that I just refused a offer of 350 PayPal ready for my creams? I'm trying to justify myself for saying no to that offer.

If i was offered that for mines I would've said no as well. Just like them too much

If the creams were a collab they'd be reaching HB prices. I thank adidas for making them more available even though they were pretty limited.

could anyone point me in the direction of the solar boosts in a 10? Or if anyone on here has a pair they want to get rid of let me know!

I do not understand the allure behind the solebox UB's, just mediocre to me nothing special. Big fan of the creams though, also think they are the top UB.

they aint even got my size ^

i remember last year around this time theyre sitting in stores 

damn couldve gotten them with a discount too :frown:

You did the right thing passing. Profit is profit but you will end up regretting letting go UB's arguebly greatest cw.

Ha thanks fellas for helping me justify my decision to pass. Like Yall said, it's one of the best colorways and I just love them too much.

they aint even got my size ^

i remember last year around this time theyre sitting in stores 

damn couldve gotten them with a discount too :frown:
I remember when collegiate navy were sitting there with the solar yellow,solar orange and solar reds. That's when everyone was so focused on OGs and Triple Whites. Then RIP all colors non-solars shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom