ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What? Okay. :lol:

Pardon my ignorance with anything Kanye related. I don't follow anything he does outside of music. Despised all of his nike's. And knew nothing about his line when he went to adidas

I'm just a 41 year old head who loved Jordan's and doesn't follow anything that's trendy. Legit thought TD's were roshes until about a couple of days before release. Hell, I may have even went to the roshe thread and asked when those were coming out!!!

Last edited:
350's just ain't for me. I know you love them but I'm convinced if Kanye didn't exist and they dropped those with no affiliation to anyone and just called them a lifestyle shoe, resell would barely be over retail. Just an ordinary shoe. such an inferior shoe to UB, IMO

Nobody can't tell me they don't like like roshes. Straight up water hovercraft sole.

I couldn't wear them and had to off them.
This is true. Without hype or affiliation UB is a better shoe than 350's. It's a nice shoe but it is not worth 4x its price. I mainly try to scoop 350's for resell so that I can buy more UB's.

I was actually really stubborn with trying UB's solely because Kanye was pushing the popularity of the shoe. But I was able to grab the OG pair for $100 (ended up returning them because they were used) but tried them on and was sold instantly.

I'm that guy that will refuse to try anything if I dislike someone badly enough.

350's just ain't for me. I know you love them but I'm convinced if Kanye didn't exist and they dropped those with no affiliation to anyone and just called them a lifestyle shoe, resell would barely be over retail. Just an ordinary shoe. such an inferior shoe to UB, IMO

Nobody can't tell me they don't like like roshes. Straight up water hovercraft sole.

I couldn't wear them and had to off them.

People aren't gonna like hearing it, but that's the truth. No affiliation with Kanye and these would be sitting everywhere.

the different type of colors they could release and they drop crap like that. I don't get it. Like its a test. Would love to see Ye wear those and see what nonsense happens after.

the different type of colors they could release and they drop crap like that. I don't get it. Like its a test. Would love to see Ye wear those and see what nonsense happens after.

Uncage them, give them ugly round rubberized company logo emblems(see the hypebeast collab tongue), make accents white(heeltabs and sole-ala hypebeast collab)and call them the Hypebeast 2.0 & and u got yourself a true winner.

Last edited:
Noticed the suede on the SB tongue is the same as the 750.  The heel cup changes shade with change in direction as well but the tongue is nappy just like the 750.  Nice little detail I would have never noticed in photos... so soft.  If I can get decent sbs pics I will post.

Is it just me or have recent listings for Creams shot up in price?
More people realizing how hard it is to scoop one plus no guarantee of a restock. Now the range of good price is $250-300 considering two months ago we refuse to pay anything above retail.

does the primeknit upper on the ultra boost stretch overtime? i managed to cop a core black 8.5 at the champs mall earlier this afternoon. 8.5 is my common size. but it felt a little snug. i didn't choose to take the size 9 because it looks big for me though it felt more roomy. 

Take out insole

Ive said it before, I'll say it again... 350s are just underwhelming in person...

Doesnt mean i wont try to cop them 350s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom