ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right, going price is $7-800 which is still crazy imo.
I just missed 3 sizes a site just put up btw. Made it to paypal and cart was emptied. smh

Last edited:
Man I don't know if I should but I've been thinking about selling my VNDS Asics ECP GL3 Knicks to buy some olives or SNS. Idk if that would be an even trade or not. any Asics heads in here? I know @Badlieutenant is.

(Hopeful) 2nd pair of Creams were delivered, Olives were delivered. Man I cant wait to get home from Vegas so I can check them, but I dont want to go back to the real world :lol:

Now that I purchased the SNS I'm one step closer from finishing my list haha

-SNS Collab

-MG

-3M

-Cream

-Wood Wood

-High Snobiety

-Olives

Last edited:
Running warehouse says they have 1 9.5 navy UB in stock.... If anyone wants to try and is a 7.5....

that looks like the same exact amount Vivian was charging on FB (including the exact shipping charges) and he was unwilling to ship to the US. Not saying its him but looks like it could be.
you would def know more than me. I just thought i would share because i thought it was a good price and if it was an 11.5 i would jump on it. Have you or anyone even seen Olives at all in an 11.5 lately?

always good to spread the info on a rare color like that, I repped you.

I have not seen any 11.5s unfortunately

Last edited:
happy easter everybody. Cant get enough of this page tbh 
tongue.gif
.  Any big news today besides Nike finally confirming the date for the French 12s? 

not getting my hopes up but i think i might have found a solebox for $450 shipped but its my true size. i think i can live with a bit of room for that price haha not spending $600+ i just cant see them running that much bigger 

Last edited:
Gonna focus my effort on trying to cop the white pairs now - forget the Creams. How often do those restock? I was gonna check my local stores today but it's Easter so they're all closed. 

Gonna focus my effort on trying to cop the white pairs now - forget the Creams. How often do those restock? I was gonna check my local stores today but it's Easter so they're all closed. 
A couple months ago they restocked literally every day now most of the pairs tried up at retail

A couple months ago they restocked literally every day now most of the pairs tried up at retail
Yeah I noticed they took down the page at ADC. Guess I gotta swing by the local Footlockers next weekend. I would call them, but I swear the employees just be saying they ain't got it just because they too lazy to look. 

Back
Top Bottom